-8-

You feel someone humming to you. You start to wake up and open your eyes. You see that your in someone's bed.

You sit up fast. Then you feel someone hand go on you shoulder. You turn around quick. You see grey eyes that look like the stars.

You see that the boy has blonde hair. Then you realize that it's Draco. But he looks different. He looks like from the visions you have been having.
"Are you ok y/n?" He says softly
You look around weirdly and stand up.
"Y/n are you ok?, your freaking me out!"
You look back at him. Everything feels dizzy. You open your eyes slowly again.

You see that your in bed. You look around and see that Draco is back to himself. I felt werid. Was it a sign. I don't know. I saw Draco look at me from his hands.
"Oh my god y/n your ok!" He said happy.
I smiled and nodded.
"What happened?" I asked
"Well we were in the great hall, then you started to hold your head, the a couple of seconds later you blacked out" he said
"Oh"
"Yep"

(A couple of months later)
You still had these flashes, but sometimes you would black out but not a lot. You still went to your classes. But you had headaches all the time.
"So y/n are you ready for our O.W.L.S?"
"I guess, are you?"
He nodded his head.
"I'm going to my dorm, and going to study there it's to Loud in here" you said while standing up.
"If you don't mind can I come?"
"I'd your really want to"

You both walked up to your dorm. You sat on your bed and opened your book.
"Well are you going to sit down?" You said smirking
He sat down slowly and opened your book. He gulped and looked at you.
"Mafloy are you ok?" He you said giggling.
"Yeah" he said neverous
A couple of minutes go by.
"Ummm Mafloy I want to tell you something."
He nodded and shuted his book.
"Well you know how I have been have headaches and blacking out right?" He nodded
"Go on"
"Well I kinda have been seeing flashes or some type of visions."
"He moved his book out of the way and sat right next to me.
"Well what have you been seeing?"
"Well I have been seeing you."
He smirked and laughed.
"Yeah I know it's werid."
But again everything started going dizzy and everything started to fade away.
You were in the great hall. Everyone was buzzing and talking. Smiling, and laughing.
"Y/n!"
"Y/n!"
"Are you listening to me?"
You look over to your side and see the boy who was on your bed humming to you.
"Draco, I think she's day dreaming of Potter!"
Everyone laughs. I look over and see Draco was mad. I going to my dorm. He said madly. He kisses my check, and left.

My checks started flaming red, as I put my hand where he kissed my check.
"Y/n are you ok?"
"What happened? Where I'm I"
Everything went dizzy agian and started to black out.