-6-

"MAY THE FEAST BEGIN!"
When I looked at the table there was nothing. But I second later there was hundreds of different foods in n the table. I looked at Draco smiling and started to grab food and move it to his plate. There was Trukey, biscuits, beans, so much food. More then I have ever seen in my life. After we were all done eating I looked at Draco and said,
"If I eat one more thing I might explode!"
Draco and you stayed laughing. After everyone was eating,Dumbledore made it clear that we would follow our perfects to our house. As me and Draco were walking our perfect kept on saying to keep up!
When we finally got to our dorms we walked in. My eyes in amazement. It looked like a castle in here.
"Girls dorms are that way! The boys dorms are that way!"
"This is your common room, where you can do homework, and hang out with friends." The perfect said.
"Your trunk, your owls, and all your belongs are in your dorm. The first years have to share a room with 6 people." Second year you will have share with three people, third year you will share with one person. Then the rest of the school years you will get your own room."
" Do we get to choose who's in our dorm?" A girl asked. She had black hair, with a bob cut, and bangs.
Draco saw that I was staring at the girl.
That's Pansy Parkinson." Draco said in a wisper voice. I nodded and turned back to the perfect. He guided the girls to the girls dorms. Then guided the boys to the boy dorms. When I looked for my bed, I was next to a window with a very pretty view. When I sat on the bed it was soft. The blanket was not to comfortable. Then I looked down at the rug. It was not so pretty. Then I saw two feet in-front of me. I looked up and say that it was Pansy Parkinson. She put out her hand and said.
"Hello I'm Pansy, Pansy Parkinson"
I stood up and put my hand out and said.
"Hello Pansy, I'm y/n Riddle" with a smirk. I saw her face was in shock. He smile dropped a little, but smiled 100% again. I put out my hand and shook it. Then I sat back down looking at my shoes. I saw the girl sat down next to me.
"I did not know the Tom Riddle had a daughter!?"
I looked at her weirdly.
"Well anything is possible." Says with a little laugh.
Then she stands up.
"I'm going to bed, I think you should to, it is our first day at Hogwarts." She's says with a yawn. I nod and say good night. She smiles and walks to her bed. I got in my pjs and got into bed. I was laying on my back staring at the sealing. I could not sleep so swung my feet over the bed. I stood up and grabbed a books and walked to the common room. I plopped on the couch, and started to read. And slowly, and slowly drifting off to sleep.
(Arthur's note)
Hello! I hope your having a great day. I hope your liking my story. I also wrote this in class hehe.