-7-

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP Y/N!"
Your going to be late for class. I started to open my eyes and saw that it was Draco waking me up. I opened my eyes and looked at him. I smiled then turned over to my other side. He walked around my bed and sat on the bed. Draco started to shake me. I sat up and gave him a dirty look.
"I hate you Draco Mafloy" 
He smiled and laughed and walked away. But at the door frame he turned around an said.
"You might want to get get ready we have dark arts with snape today."
My eyes winded. I swung my feet over the bed and jumped out of bed. When I went to thank Draco he closed the door and said.
"You have five minutes! If your not ready then I leaving without you!" He said
I rushed and got my robe on, I put my tie around my neck but did not tie it. I ran to the bathroom and brushed my hair and my teeth. I grabbed my books next to my bed and walked out of the girls dorms. Mafloy was waiting for me. He looked me up and down and said you might want to fix your tie.
I rolled my eye and laughed. We finally go to class but luckily it did not start yet. Me and Draco took a seat in the front row of the class room. I looked at Draco looking down at his books.
FLASH!
I saw Mafloy. But it was not Mafloy now. It looked like when he was older. He was sliding his books off the table.

FLASH!
Mafloy looked at me weirdly. He snapped on my face.
"Riddle! You ok?" He asked
"I'm fine, just spaced out.
I was not ok. What just happened? Did I see the future? Was it a dream? All class I was thinking what just happened. Then when me Draco, Pansy, Crab, and Goyle walked in the great hall.
Flash!
I saw a man standing in front of the great hall. I saw a lady shattering the glass. When I looked back at the man he had blonde hair like Mafloys.
Flash!

Draco was standing right in front of me.
Y/n! Draco was looking concerned. I looked at him scared. He took my arm by a strong grib. He brought me to a empty classroom.
"Y/n are you ok?" He ask concerned.
"You have been looking scared a lot lately?"
Everything started going burly, and slow. Everything went black!