-22-

I started to wake up with 5 people in my face.
I flutter my eyes open, when I realized how close everyone is my eyes winded.

"Well Hello?" I say
"Here eat some chocolate, it will make you feel better."

I look around to see, Danny, Draco, Crabe, Goyale. Still in my face.

"Excuse me" I say sitting up.
"How long have I been out?" I ask
"Only?" Draco starts
"10 minutes?" Danny finishes

"Oh ok, well let's go" I say flatten down my robes

The four boys stand up and walk be-hide me.

-Draco's POV-

We all are walking behide Y/n, I'm guessing her fear of her father scared her and made her go in shock.

I just had to talk to her. I needed to find out, her own father was her father.

We all walk into the great hall, and sit down at our sleeping spot.

When we got there, there was a bed table with a plate of food on it.

I grabbed the table and put above my lap, and started to dig into my food. I couldn't describe how hungry I was. I look over at Y/n seeing her fidgeting with her hands.

-Y/n's POV-

We all sat down at our sleeping spots. I say a tray of food, I put it right in front of me. I start fidgeting with my fingers worndering why did I faint about my father.

Then I get an idea to make me feel better.

"Watch this" I say to Draco who take his face away from his plate.

I take my biscuit from my plate, and throw it a couple of isles down from us.

"Ow!" They shout

I put my hand down and cover my mouth trying to act normal.

I see Draco trying to hold in the laughter to. I steal his biscuit of his plate and grow it again at the same person.

"Hey! Why did you have to steal mine! Why not Danny's!" He whispered-shouted, but I just shrug my shoulders

I look over at Danny's plate to see some ice cream in a bowl.

"Thank you" I say grabbing the bowl with his spoon

I take a spoon full of ice cream and fling it the same person. But I don't move at all. They turn around to
See me.

"Oh No" I said

They grabbed the bowl of pasta and dropped it on me.
Everyone looks at me and gasps

I look up at them and say.
"Oh it's on!" I say with a grin growing on my face

I grab the bowl of ice cream, stand up and smoosh all of it on there robe.

I look around to see everyone laughing and throwing food at another.

"FOOD FIGHT!" Danny shouts

We all are throwing food at another.

I look down at Draco who's trying to protect his hair.
I grab some tacos and drop it one his head.

He looks at me slowly, looking like he's going to kill me. He grabs some pudding and smooshes all over my face.

We cant help it but laugh.

Authors Note:

Hey guys sorry for not posting this weekend. I hope you like this chapter, and food fights? Awesome!

And omg! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K+ READS!!!!! I'm wicked happy right now. I can't stop smiling!!

I was in school when I found out, and I couldn't stop smiling, so I had to turn off my camera. Lol

Omg I'm so happy right now! This really made my day!

Thank you all for everything! Have a great day!

-Addy