-5-

When I looked back from the paintings I saw that Draco was walking back. He stood next to me mumbling. I did not even bother because I was to excited to get sorted in our houses. Everyone started walking again into a huge Hall. My eyes winded when I saw the Great Hall. I saw all the tables. There was Griffindor, Hulfflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. I had to be in Slytherin because my father was in Slytherin. I guess I didn't HAVE to be Slytherin. But my father would of been proud if I was in Slytherin. All the first years walked in front of the room. I looked at Draco and said.
"Wow, this is great"
Draco nodded in agreement, and smiled. They started calling out names.
"I hope we're in the same house, Y/n" Draco said.
I smiled, and nodded in agreement, and said
"I hope so to."
As the first years we're getting sorted, I was worried that me and Draco were not going to be in the same house because he was the only friend I have made.
"Draco Mafloy!"
He smiled at me, and walked away. We he reached the sorting hat. He sat down. The hat barely reached his head, and the hat said.
"SLYTHERIN!"
The whole table cheered and clapped. When it came to the end of the list. I saw the women about to say a name. But hesitated in shock. She looked at a man at the table in shock. She turned around back facing the front of the room. She gulped and said
"Y/n Riddle!" As her voice cracked a little
I heard whispers, and mumbling, and people looking around. I took a deep breath in, and walked in the front of the room. I saw the people were whispering, into another's ears. People were in shock. As the hat reached my head.
"Hmmmm a Riddle, your father was a slytherin i see,hmmm"
When I looked at the first years I saw the two boys Harry was giving me a stare, and Ron was just hanging his mouth open.
"Hmmm, well you should be put in....."
"SHYTHERIN!"
As the whole table cheered and clapped. I walked over to Draco that had saved a seat for me.
I knew we would be in the same house" Draco said happily.As a man walked to the front of the room.  He made a speech. As he welcomed the first years, and said.
"MAY THE FEAST BEGIN!"