The Big Day (bonus chapter cause why not?)

When people say your wedding day is the biggest day, they really meaned it.

I felt my palms starting to sweat, as Hermione and Elizabeth helped me into my dress.  Me and Elizabeth had become close friends after Mattheo and her started dating.

Same with Hermione. After the war happened she volunteered with helping people cope with the war. And so Draco made me go, to talk to someone and help me get through it.

Hermione was there to help me. She was hesitant at first, but she was all about second chances. Same with Draco. Draco had told me that Hermione and him started to close, and they started to build that relationship again.

I never thought this day would come to be honest. But it did, and I was grateful for this. But I was so nervous.

What if I tripped? What if Draco changed his mind? What if throw up? What if someone objects? (Dude Harry should lol that's my fav ship)

I stood in the mirror as they both finished buttoning my dress or suit. They both squealed as they saw me.

(Pink your own dress or suit)

I flatted down the fabric and smiled.

"Do you think he's going to like it?" I ask

They both nod the head "And if he doesn't I will kick his-"

"Hermione" Elizabeth placed her hand on her back

"Sorry, it's just you really deserve it" She says

It's been 3 years sense the war. Draco proposed last year.

You heard a knock on the door and Elizabeth went to go open it. The door opened to reveal Cissy.

"I just wanted to check up on you dear" She smiled and hugged me

"Everything is fine, it's just I feel like I'm going to throw up" I say

"That's normal, when I married Lucius I puked a couple of times, but you know I went through it" She flashes a smile at me

I nod at the awkwardness, and look back at the mirror.

"Well I wish you were up there with me" I say

"Oh me to, but I want to watch from the front" Cissy smiled

Cissy was the first person who I asked to be my maid of honor, but she had to reject. She wanted to see her only son getting married from the front row.

We hear another knock at the door. I give Hermione a puzzled look, and she walks up to the door.

"Hello?" She calls out "Who's there?"

"It's Mattheo, I want to see Y/n"

"You can see her after she gets married!" Elizabeth yells

"Well I want to wish my sister luck!" He calls out

I walk off the stand and walk to the door. "He can come in, but can you give us privacy"

The three nodded and left, and soon as the left Mattheo walked in.

"Well don't you look lovely" He smirked

"Thank you" I smile and hug him

"But not like me of course" He whisper in my ear and I slapped him on the arm

"Very kind of you" I say sitting on the couch with him coming to sit next to me.

"Nervous?" He asks and I nod "When I left Draco was a mess, he could barely form a sentence" He laughed