ES [46]

Sehun wasn't really upset about the fact that Jaehyun was very obviously flirting with you across the room from him, backstage at SM Town in Seoul. Instead, he was upset about the fact that you were almost reciprocating his actions. Perhaps you didn't do it consciously. Sehun knew you were generally a warm and cuddly person but he still didn't enjoy watching the two of you.

Deciding not to interrupt you he'd rather swallow in his own feelings than confront anyone, to be honest - Sehun turned around and headed back to his changing room. Only when you found him twenty minutes later, already in his stage clothes, did you realize that something had to be wrong.

"What's up?" you asked quietly, not wanting to make this into a big deal and attract the attention of the other boys who were hanging out in the room. "You're giving me weird looks."

"No, I'm not," Sehun replied, certain that he wasn't giving you any sort of looks because he was trying to avoid looking at you altogether.

"Okay," you said, frowning still. "So, you're okay?"

"Yeah, perfect," he said, each word soaked in sarcasm. "Hey, uh, I need to borrow Jongin's charger, he said he went to find NCT, do you know where they are?"

Your frown got even deeper. "NCT? Why would I know where they are?"

"No reason, I was just hoping you would," Sehun said, his voice different. He was walking around the changing room, absentmindedly collecting the most random things - you were sure he's never even owned an eyelash curler. "Since you and Jaehyun seemed to have bonded pretty well earlier."

Oh, there it was. You doubted he even needed the charger, he was just looking for a way to be petty to you after noticing that you'd talked to someone else. This wasn't the first time you've seen him like this, of course, so you immediately put your defenses up.

"I have no idea what you mean," you said, crossing your arms over your chest. "Jaehyun and I were just talking. I only met him today. His name is basically all I know about him."

"Is that so?" Sehun stopped moving around. "Well, he seemed to have been eager to let you know more about himself."

"I don't care," you said. "I came here for you. I was just trying to find a way to spend my time while you were hanging out with your groupmates."

"Right," he said, his eyes almost changing color as he approached you. "Well, let me show you a different way to spend your time, then. I'll make sure the only name you remember is mine before I have to get on that stage."