ES [42]

How would EXO-K react if your younger than them (born in '95), then being a girlfriend you are taking care of them (like preparing the food for them)?

--

Kai & Sehun: Sehun would love that you take care of him, he would even buy you a cute maid outfit and tell you to call him Oppa and such. He would say, "Aw look how cute my baby is making me lunch. "It would really make him happy. Kai would sit down on the counter or the table and talk to you about all the types of food you can make him from now on.

Suho & D.O: I think D.O would prefer that he take care of you but, he would like once in a while that you cook. D.O probably would try to help you or convince you that he can do it. In the end he would let you do it. Suho would fanboy over how cute you where. He would say,"Look at my girl cooking food for me!" he would remember this forever and think about it at night.

Chanyeol & Baekhyun: This would make Baekhyun really REALLY happy. Just seeing you, his younger girlfriend, making him food. How cute! He would just fall head over heals for you, or fall for you even more. Chanyeol would make jokes like," if you keep this up, I'll have to marry you." He would admire you and a lot and just think you are the cutest button in the shelf.