ES [11]

How would EXO-K react if you are angry at them and tell them "i hate you"

Kai and Sehun: Kai would be really hurt. Even if he said something wrong, he didn't want you to hate him. When you said that Kai would look down and walk away. His heart would be torn in two. Sehun would scoff and say,"I'm leaving if you hate me so much."then he would leave but he wouldn't know where to go. he would just go to the park or his hyungs house.

D.O and Suho: D.O would be hurt but he would be mad for a little. After a while of him being mad he would think,"Maybe I shouldn't have done that." then he would cook you a nice meal to apologize. Suho would immediately look at you with a puppy face and say,"I'm sorry, I-I shouldn't have said that."

Baekhyun and Chanyeol: Baekhyun would sigh really loudly or scoff. Dependig on how right he thinks he is. If he scoffs then he would say,"Well then I guess the feeling is mutual." if he sigh then he would say,"Listen I didn't mean what I said, but do you really hate me?" He would ignore you for like two weeks and when he's done then he would apologize. Chanyeol would have tears in his eyes. He can't belive you just said that. While rubbing his tears he would say,"D-Do you really hate me?" He'll walk over to the other members house and stay there for a while. He would be a miserable mess though.