ES [5]

What would EXO-K do to get your attention? They are horny and they need to fuck, but you are busy with cooking and other stuff. What would they do to get you horny? OMG!! My fangirl feels!!

D.O, Suho & Kai: They would be the least to bother you about it. Suho would calmly stand next to you while impatiently waiting for the chance to tell you. When he sees the perfect chance he would stand really really close to you so can feel it. Kai would sit on the counter next to you and have his legs opened wide enough for you to see the view. When you don't see his dingalinga popping from his pants that's when he would stand up and move himself between you and the counter. Then he would say,"I need you." D.O would be the most frustrated at this feeling. I think he would by walking around you waiting for you to look at him, when you look I at him he would say,"Why don't we go cuddle instead or do other things..." If by then you still don't get it he would just aggressively pull you into the start of a heated make out session.

Sehun, Chanyeol & Baekhyun: Out of all of them they would be the most annoying and impatient. Baekhyun would start dry humping your but until you get turn on yourself. While he rubs his dinga ling on your butt, he would be whispering very naughty things in your ears. Sehun would be whining a lot,"Why are you making food when I'm in need of you! We can just get take out! we can do it while we wait!" Chanyeol would use his beautiful deep voice to seduce you. While you chop the carrots he would lean really close to your ear and use the most sexual voice he has ever made. He would say,"Why don't you stop cutting those carrots and pay attention to me, I need your attention now."