ES [7]

How would EXO-K react to you texting him a naughty picture of you in lingerie while he was working?

EXO-K VERSION

Kai: When Kai's phone buzzes, he would think that it was you being a dork and texting him abut a bug you saw. So when Kai opens the picture and sees you in full on lingerie, his eyes would pop out of his head! Kai would yelp while his face turns a new shade of red. His fellow members would ask him,"What's the matter Kai?" Kai would stutter out a "I'm okay." while he walks out of the room, and admiring your picture. He'd send a sexy picture of himself

Suho: Suho would open the picture and stare at it for a while. His face would grow red and hot. Once he clocks in he would say out loud, "Aish this girl!" when the members ask him what he was looking at he would reply,"Eh, she just bought a puppy!" Suho would text you back saying,"Do you hate me? Why are you doing this? Btw let's get a dog?" When he gets home he would scold you but also ask if you can put it on again

Sehun: For like ten minutes he would be admiring your picture while his face glows red. Sehun would quickly text you back, making sure the other guys didn't see your picture. His text would be sloppy and misspelled," ayh, y r u senden pics like dat!" then he would compose himself and admire you picture again,"Okay I get it you want me, just ten more minutes and I'll be home!" This text he would spell everything right.

D.O: D.O would open the picture and sigh frustratingly. He would throw his head back and groan because he can't touch you. I know Baekhyhun would be the one to try to see what he was looking at," D.O! what are you mad at!" D.O would lock his phone and put it in his pocket. leaving Baek without an answer. He would send you pics of his pants or his hands. They would say,"Why are you doing this to me? Can't you just wait until I get home so I can touch you?"

Baekhyun: Baekhyun would giggle in his seat. He wouldn't realize that his face turned tomato red. Instead of scolding you like Suho, Baekhyun would say,"Can you send me the one in red? ^-^ I'll pay you back;]" The rest of the work day he would be waiting for more pictures to get him through the day. Once Baekhyun get's home he would start the most heated make out session.

Chanyeol: Chanyeol would start a giggle fit when he sees the photo! His face would glow a deep red, he wouldn't know what to text back. While the other members were fooling around he would think of things to text back. When, once again Baekhyun, Baekhyun goes to see what's up he would say,"Nothing is wrong! I'm not looking at anything!" When Baek leaves he would look both ways before he replies with a simple,".....Send me the one with the purple bows........."