ES [21]

How would Kyungsoo/Jongin/Chanyeol/Baekhyun react if you were having movie night with the others members and you decided to start groping/rubbing him under a blanket you two shared?

--

Baekhyun, being the naughty kid he is, would let you do your work. He would make sure the others weren't looking . Baekhyun would bring you closer so you could have reaction. He would pretend to cough and sigh loudly to hide his pleasure.

Kai would be really red, and have a suspicious face on the whole time. His face would be on look out, he would move closer to you and adjust himself in a position that was secure. You would have to stop because he would give it away though.

D.O would look at you surprised. He would smile and whisper "if you want to do this then we should go somewhere else." or "Not in front of these idiots, they'll make a huge deal." He would excuse the both of you from the movies and will lead you to the bedroom. To finish what you started.

Chanyeol would have a goofy grin in his face. You picked the wrong time to do this! He would shift in his position multiple time. He might accidentally groan or moan and it would give it sway so you should have to stop. Then he would take you to the bedroom so you can finish him.

Man Chanyeol and Kai would be the worst to do that to!