ES [8]

How would EXO-M react to you texting him a naughty picture of you in lingerie while he was working.

Tao: Tao's eyes would open big in surprise! He wouldn't deny the naughty picture, he was just surprised. Tao will get all shy and red and excuse himself from his work. While he went to the bathroom and admired your picture. He'll send you a picture of himself making a pouty face saying,"Why do you got to tease me now?!!"

Kris: Kris would probably be eating something I imagine, so when he opens up the picture he would choke on his food. Then look side to side, covering the phone with his giant hands. Kris would quickly text you back saying,"Why? Don't send me these!" then he would want to see more so he would say,"Can you put on the black one?....."

Lay: Lay would be the one who accidently let's the others see it. Dont worry it really was an accident! Lay would be so mesmerized by by you, that he would excuse himself to go take a picture himself. The picture he sent you would send you worlds away. Lay would be sitting with his shirt off and the picture would only show his abs and his lips making a lip bite. When he sends it he would go back to the room, forgetting about it after awhile. You would send him another one and he would say,"Could you get that?" then realizing what it might be he would run and say,"NEVER MIND!" quickly grabbing the phone but to late the others had already seen it.

Chen: Chen would wildly grin and lock the screen. He would smile and put his head back, Chen would think,"Why is she doing this to me now?" He would be brave and send you a picture right there. With everyone in the room. The photo would be of his junk and thighs. Not like his actual junk but his pants...get me? Oh well he would say,"Don't do this now babe....." He would pounce you when he gets home.

Xiumin: Xiumin would only peek at the picture and he'll smile and close it. He is going to be thinking,"Not right now babe." Xiumin will quickly text you saying,"......I'm working." then when he is on break he'll look at the picture fully and admire your lingerie and text back saying,"My favorite."

Luhan: Luhan would look at it and have a staright face on. Inside he would be getting all heated up and everything. When his other members aren't looking he would put the picture as his screen saver. Luhan would send you a picture of his neck and say,"I need water..I'm so thirsty for you."The when it's almost time to go home he would call you and say,"When I get home I'll show you how bad you've been..."