ES [14]

What would a day at the beach be like with EXO and their daughters/sons? ^^

-

Kris, Suho, Luhan and Xiumin: I think Xiumin and Luhan would play soccer with their kids instead of volleyball. Kris and Suho would totally be playing games with them! First they would go easy but when they get tired of losing they would make it a real game.

Baekhyun,Lay, Sehun and Tao

The whole time they would be in the water. While you relax on the beach he would have his angel in the floaty. Tao would swim around them and pretend to be a shark. Sehun would cling on to floaty and pretend to drown, just to scare the poor child. Just like in the picture Baekhyun would be the purple haired one and his angel would be the blue haired one. Lay would pretend he was on a about and push his kid around. It would be the cutest thing to witness.

Chanyeol, D.O, Chen, and Kai

I can really see them relaxing with their precious jewels on the beach. Chanyeol would have his bundle of joy in between his legs like this! D.O would have a whole lunch basket filled with loads of food. He wold spend the time stuffing his kids face with food. Chen would have food that's really cute like the tiny sausages in shape of octopuses??!!? Kai would have chicken and he would be eating it all while watching his child play with the food.