ES [1]

What would exo-k do if you were married with a daughter and you take her to his concert backstage while they're performing and while you're not paying attention, your daughter runs up on stage to her appa? (The fans know about your marriage and accept you) Sorry if this is confusing.

It’s not confusing at all bunny!
I’m going to do it while they do dream girl and dance around with that fan.

Kai: Kai would look at you and when he sees you not paying attention, he would pick up his princess and kiss her on the cheeks. Then he would introduce her to the fans. Kai would dance with her for a while, teaching her the choreography to his dances.

D.O D.O would spot his princess and motion his hands for her. He’d spin her around then giver her a big kiss on her forehead. D.O would ask her what she was doing, he’d give her another members microphone so she could speaks. probably Baeks.. When she replies with,”I wanted to give daddy kisses.” He would say,”Well here are my kisses! Give some to the fans!” then they would begin a kissing fest and he’d send kisses to his fans.

Sehun: Sehun would give her a tight big while scolding her. Telling her that,”Daddy is going to dance for the nice lady fans.” Then he would introduce her to the fans. When he’s done introducing her, Sehun would give her kisses then pat her booty to tell her to go with her mommy now.

Chanyeol: Chanyeol would see her and run to her. I think her would be happy to see her. Chanyeol would out her on his shoulders and chase after the other members. When you realized why the fans are going crazy, you would look at your daughter beating up D.O . Chanyeol would wave at you and blow kisses at you. Totally ignoring that his princess just ran on stage. He’d be having to much fun anyways!

Suho Suho would pretend to not see her. He’ll bend down next to her and say,”Hmmm, Something is not right here?.” He’d pretend not to see her until she says,”Daddy it’s me!” Then he’d tickle her pretending to be a monster. Suho would smile and whisper to her,”Go back with mommy she’s probably really worried baby.” then he would kiss her and end her off.

Baekhyun: Baekhyun would look at her then look back at you. He wouldn’t care so he would lift her up and kiss her forehead. Baekhyun would give you a thumbs up to reassure you that she’s okay. While smiling he would tell her to introduce herself. If she’s to shy, I doubt it though baek’s genes would over power and she’d be like him, he would laugh and iintroduece her. Baek would be the one to let her stay on stage for a while.

 Baek would be the one to let her stay on stage for a while