ES [3]

When each member of exo-k first sees you in your wedding dress?

Suho: Suho would be bawling his eyes out. His eyes would be glues to you, while your walking he would be thinking about a whole bunch of stuff. Suho would think about the most complicated situation ya'll could be put in and the most simplest. Like ." I wonder how many kids we're going to have?" or " What color are we going to paint the living room?"

Sehun: Sehun would be a jittery bug! He wouldn't stop moving his fingers or tapping his foot. That's when his best man, Tao I bet, would say,"Yah, stop moving around, look she's coming!" Then when he looks up, his whole world would stop. Sehun would see you and only you. He wouldn't be thinking else but,"Wow that's my wife." He would have a small smile on his face while he thinks about the wonderful life ya'll are going to have

Baekhyun: Baekhyun would be like Sehun but he would be more smiley. While he waits for you he would be standing up and sown on his tipy toes. His smile would reach form cheek to cheek. Baek would be so excited and happy that he wouldn't even process was going to happen. When he sees you the whole room would be dim and there would be an angelic light around you. His heart would be fluttering so fast that D.O would have to smack him just so he can snap back.

Kai: Kai would be serious and nervous. He wouldn't be thinking about anything at all. Maybe the casual,"Wow, I'm getting married." Once he realizes that he's getting married and he sees you, a big smile would start forming on his lips. Kai would look at his best man, kaisoo for life, because he might bust in tears any second. While you walk Kai would look at you with watery eyes.

Chanyeol: Chanyeol would be crying small tears, but he would have the biggest smile he's ever had. He might go over some jokes in his head to keep himself calm. His eyes would be on you and your beautiful dress. Chanyeol would be thinking some different stuff,"She picked the right dress, she looks amazing." then ," I wonder what kind of dog we're getting?"

D.O: D.O would be jittery and nervous. He'd be looking around the whole place and look at all the people in the crowd. Everyone would think he was mad but when his beautiful eyes meet yours, everyone would be able to see his beautiful heart lips. His mind would be empty because he doesn't want to miss this moment. D.O would whisper," She's so beautiful."