ES [15]

What would EXO-K do if you bought some EXO merchandise and wore another member's symbol as a necklace?

--

D.O: D.O would calmly look at you and say,"Oh his symbol was much cooler anyways."He would smile and walk off. Inside he would be so jealous. Whenever you take it off he would be eyeing it mad whenever you have it on he would eye it with a burning passion. D.O would buy you one with his symbol on it but it would be all custom made and stuff. Just for his number 1 fan.

Baekhyun: Baekhyun would be a little brat about it! He would yell from across the room,"YAH where's the necklace I got you!!" When you say that you broke it or something he would roll his eyes and say,"Aish you aren't going out with him!" Baekhyun would walk away but the next day he would have his arms full with his own merchandise. Like shirts, necklaces, rings, bracelets etc.

Sehun: Sehunnie would be less of a brat, but still a brat. When he firsts sees it he would grab it and roll his eyes saying,"Yah, isn't my symbol so much better than his?" Then he scoff would walk away, later secretly stealing your necklace and replacing it with his.

Suho: Suhito who rarely gets jealous, would secretly be jealous. Of course he would never tell you but you would be able to see it in his eyes. Suho would kindly remind you that he's your boyfriend and to kindly remove that necklace. He would buy you as bigger and better one of his.

Chanyeol: Channie would be fine with it. As long as you don't replace him with that member. To make sure though he would buy you his merchandise. After a while of you wearing the other one and him staring at it. He would realize that you are his girlfriend and you should be wearing his stuff. Chanyeol would go on a spree and buy you all his stuff. Like phone cases, shirts, necklaces, socks, and even underwear!

Kai: Kai would laugh it off. I don't think it would bother him at first. Then after he sees you repeatedly with it , that's when he would begin to get jealous. Kai would confront you about it but when you are sleepy, so he would say,"Hey, isn't my symbol cuter! it would suite to better so I'm trading mine with his."so then you would just say yes and he would switch it out before you notice.