ES [4]

Anonymous said:

I just wanted to ask how exo-k would take care of you if you had a fever, etc.

Baekhyun: Baekhyun is going to want to make you some warm soup to make you feel better but he will fail and it would be cold. Baek will be telling you to stay in bed but he'll then be bothering you because he's bored...and he'll want to want to cuddle but he can't because you're sick! So he will just end up sitting next to you and just talking and not letting you rest. Baek isn't going to be much help.

Kai: Kai would be a mix between Suho and Baekhyun. he would be taking good care of you...but he wouldn't really know what he's doing, like he might be giving you the wrong medicine that you need. Instead of giving you cold medicine Kai would give you medicine for constipation or something

Sehun: Don't even ask Sehun for help..he wouldn't know what to do so he'll probably just ask Suho to help him take care of you and he won't go near you so Sehun will like hand you your food with the end of the broom.

Chanyeol: Chanyeol is going to be just like Baekhyun. but I think his food would actually be..okay and he wouldn't care if you're sick he would still go and cuddle with you.

Suho: Suho would be the best at dealing with it. He would be making your favorite food and it would actually be warm . Suho would take out all that medicine that he has and give you vitamins...He would put you in quarantine and wouldn't let you go anywhere till you were better!

D.O: D.O would be like Suho but more like a clean freak, he wouldn't out you in quarantine but he would keep his distance from you. D.O would still make you food and help you get better. but everything you touch he would go and disinfect it.

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTES & COMMENTS EVERY CHAPTER THAT YOU ENJOY!! HIHIHIHI THANKS BBY :))))