dream

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

chapter 1: dream

From the way his dark raven hair shone from the moonlight, to the way his dazzling eyes met yours so lovingly. The way you lost yourself in the galaxy of those eyes you fell in love with. The way his soft plump lips puckered as he started leaning in slowly. You also started to lean towards him, puckering your lips while doing so, as soon as both your lips connect-

"Y/n! Wake up! It's the first day of school, and you're already late!" You heard your mother shout from downstairs.

Returning back to reality, you tossed and turned in your bed as you tried to wakeup. However, due to your sudden movements, you fell off your bed onto a pile of clothes you have left lying around for who knows how long. You slowly got up and groaned, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes while doing so.

You were now in a kneeling position facing your bedside table. You opened your eyes to see your alarm clock. It was as if it were staring angrily at you, due to the fact you woke up late. Again.

With that, you immediately ran to the bathroom, knowing the little time you had to get ready. You groaned in anger as your little sister was taking her sweet time in the bathroom.

"I swear if you don't leave the bathroom in 10 seconds, you're dead." You yelled, furious.

"Mom, Y/n is being mean to me again." Your sister yelled from the bathroom in a song-song like voice.

You put your hand through your hair in frustration as your mother told you to behave yourself.

"This is going to be a long school year." You sighed.

*Magical time skip to school*

"Mikasa!" You exhaustedly shouted as you ran to catch up with her and her boyfriend, Jean.

"Oh, hii Y/n" She said happily as she gave you a small hug and then stepping back from the hug to link arms with Jean again.

"Hey Y/n" He waved at you and smiled before turning his full attention back to his girlfriend.

You looked at the pair in front, happy that your best friend is happy with her boyfriend.

Whilst you three walked inside the school, you quickly thought about the time you had feelings for Jean all the way back in 6th grade.

Boy No. 1: Jean Kirstein

I know what you're thinking, but I'll never do that to Mikasa, she deserves all the happiness in the world (she really does :( ). And I'm glad her happiness is Jean. You then thought about the love letter you wrote about him, expressing your intense feelings about him in one letter (which of course you never sent). You cringed at the thought. Ever since you started high school, your feelings for Jean had died down. And when your best friend, Mikasa, started dating him, well you definitely knew your feelings were no longer there.

You realised you never genuinely liked him. Maybe it was just in the heat in the moment when his hand slightly brushed over yours when he gave you back the pen he borrowed from you. Lord, you were a blushing mess. But other than that, your feelings for him (at the time) were not as strong compared to your other crushes.

You still kept his love letter though, because you liked looking back at your letters just to see how powerful your emotions can truly be.

After being lost in thought, you realised that you were already nearing your classroom for 1st period. You quickly said your goodbyes to Mikasa and Jean who disappeared together walking to their classroom for 1st period.

As soon as you walked in to the classroom, you noticed a boy with brunette hair which was tied back, he was laughing along with his group of friends at something funny I presume.

You watched in awe, as he slowly turned around to meet your (creepy) gaze. As soon as he saw you, he smirked. Oh God you loved it when he did that. You didn't realise you were staring at him rather creepily with your mouth wide open. How embarrassing you thought as you looked down.

"Looking pretty today, Y/n" he smiled genuinely as he continued to stare at you as you sat at an empty desk. You quickly smiled at him not wanting to speak or else you'd embarrass yourself again.

Boy No.2: Eren Jaeger

Eren Jaeger, the boy that every girls and even guys fall for. Yes, I know I shouldn't associate myself with him because of his bad boy act and the way he flirts with other girls on the daily. Hell, he even flirted with Mikasa for a short while before Jean made it clear that she was off limits. Eren seemed to get the point after getting a few beatings from Jean. But there's just something about him that just attracts me to him. Maybe the way he compliments me every so often and the genuine smile he shows me after, showing me how he meant every word.

He was my most recent crush. He joined halfway through freshman year. Originally I thought he was just bad news because of how he played every girl as well as his poor grades. But the more I got to know him, he wasn't as bad as I thought. I started getting to know him when we were paired together for a project. Of course we got a somewhat decent grade, since I wasn't the most brightest in the field, but being with him for that short period of time honestly just made me fall for him.

My love letters I wrote about him were very... intense. You could say I have a pretty wild imagination.

I propped my chin against my hand whilst my elbow was resting on the table. Oh how I longed to be with hi-

"Levi Ackerman. Late. Again." You snapped out of your thoughts as your teacher stared at him with bulging eyes as Levi sat at an empty desk, which so happened to be next to you.

You rolled your eyes in annoyance as you saw lipstick smudges all around his face as he had probably just finished an intense make out session with his girlfriend, Petra Ral.

1051 words

date posted: 8th january 2021

A/n: Hey guys! Thankyou so much for reading the first chapter of my first book! I appreciate it. I hope you look forward to future chapters. In terms of updating new chapters, I don't have a set schedule, because I still have online school and all that shiz. But since this is my first book and a new account I'm just gonna take my time with it, considering I don't have much of an audience because I'm a new wattpad writer! Obviously, this book is based on the Netflix movie "To All The Boys I've Loved Before". For now, I'm just using the movie as a stimulus/ guideline for this book, however, I will eventually come away from the original storyline because I want to make a few changes. This chapter, for example, has similar elements from the movie but I changed it up abit. I obviously know that I do not own the movie or the anime (Attack on titan) in any way, I'm just writing this for entertainment and also because I love reading these kinds of stories!

Til the next chapter!

- Ki xx