party

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

chapter 4: party

tw: (sort of) sexual scenes. reader also does not give consent. make sure u always give consent !

The rest of the week flew by, it wasn't as stressful since it was only the first week back at school.

Today was Saturday, the day of Floch's party. I had a mix of emotions. Nervousness being one of them because this is the first ever party I was invited to. Even my mom and sister were surprised that I got invited to a party. But I also felt excited because I get to see Eren outside the normal school environment.

During the morning and early afternoon, it only consisted of self care to get myself ready for my first party. My first actual party. Wow. I knew had to make a good impression.

You took a relaxing bath, got your nails done, skincare, and practicing makeup looks etc.

I was sitting at my vanity table attempting a cute party makeup look. I looked at my mirror in front of me and smiled to myself, satisfied. I was pretty nervous of what other people would think because I never really wore makeup in front of anyone.

I was always considered a "baby" because of how innocent I was. I always dressed modestly, never had a boyfriend, and because of that, I haven't lost my virginity either.

After being somewhat satisfied with my makeup look, I got off my chair near my vanity and walked to my closet. Mikasa helped me out pick out some outfits before hand. I ended up wearing a black, off the shoulder, bodycon dress that stopped mid-thigh. The dress hugged my curves perfectly. I paired my outfit with my black converses too.

As a finishing touch, you threw on a denim jacket because your mom would definitely not let you out of the house wearing that without any form of supervision.

I then got a call from Mikasa saying she and Jean were arriving in 5 minutes to pick you up.

During the school week, you noticed Floch invite pretty much the whole school. It was like he was competing with Petra on who threw the best parties because both of their parties are happening on the same day, same time.

Also during that week, my situation with Levi still hasn't changed. He still ignores me, I still ignore him. But the only difference, ever since my encounter with him afterschool, is that we started making eye contact from time to time. That sure was a new one.

At least I knew I wouldn't see him tonight since he probably was going to Petra's party instead. Phew you thought.

*Magical time skip to the party*