drama

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

chapter 6: drama

My eyes widened as I saw the familiar handwriting on the back of the envelop.

My handwriting.

Fuck I cursed to myself.

My mind was clouded with a mix of emotions as I ran off, leaving Eren behind. Again.

Whilst running, to who knows where, I felt the tears about to burst. It was like I was a ticking timebomb about to explode with emotions.

I ended up running into the girl's toilets.

I locked myself in a cubicle, calming myself down and started gathering my thoughts.

The letters. They're out.

Okay okay. I took a deep breath and thought hard of what exactly I was going to do in this situation.

First is Armin Arlert, boy number 4, he's moved to a different school so I won't have to deal with him for the time being. He's moved houses too so the letter won't reach him. Thank God I thought, putting my hand on my forehead as you sighed in relief.

Second is Levi. It won't matter anyways right? He hasn't talked to me...since yesterday, for the first time in years. Goddammit, he's definitely gonna say something about his letter. I groaned in frustration, pulling my hair back.

Third is Eren. Oh God, it's going to be so awkward talking to him about it.

Finally, Jean. Shit. Mikasa's going to kill me. I'm going to have to confront Jean first before he meets up with Mikasa.

"I want to go home!" I yelled in my head, stomping my foot on the ground, fists clenched like a baby throwing a tantrum.

I tried to remain calm as I exited the cubicle and went out of the girl's toilets. Inside I knew I was in deep shit, but every day's a new challenge I guess.

As soon as I pushed the door to the girl's toilets, I looked to my side to make sure the coast was clear. However, I quickly caught sight of Jean leaning against the wall near the door, his hands in his pockets and leg propped up onto the wall. It seemed like he was waiting for me.

"J-jean?" I stuttered.

"H-hi, uhm I saw you running to the girl's toilets..." Whilst talking, Jean took out a bit of paper from his pocket "I wanted to give this back to you, it seemed kind of personal." He said as he looked down, somewhat flustered.

"J-Jean, I want you to know I'm not trying to get in between you and Mikasa. I'm truly happy for you two. I wrote that letter so long ago, even before Mikasa moved to this school. My feelings for you have died down. When Mikasa told me her feelings about you, I didn't feel anything, I wasn't jealous or angry. I was happy for her." You said, smiling at the fond memory. You really were happy for the both of them.