unwanted feeings

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

chapter 15: unwanted feelings

It was raining cats and dogs. People right now would be in the comfort of their own homes, probably enjoying a hot drink whilst staring outside their windows, staring in awe at how the rain trickles down the glass pane.

But you, on the other hand, were a few seconds away from kissing your crush, Eren Jeager.

You've always imagined a scene like this from reading your romance novels, the typical kissing in the rain stuff. You laughed the scenario off, thinking it was just a bunch of doodoo.

But now that it was actually happening, in real life for the matter, made you panic.

You could tell that Eren had read your letter numerous times. The things you wrote in that letter were... steamy.

'Oh how I imagine my wandering fingers letting his hair loose from his dishevelled man bun of his, while he's claiming my lips as if it was a reward.'

You knew better than to give in, considering earlier experiences, but it was not like you could get rid of your feelings for Eren so easily.

You were selfish, you knew that. You were finally getting what you wanted, your crush reciprocating your heartfelt feelings for you.

Neither of you couldn't think of anything else in that moment, other than both your lips to be reunited once more, but not because of a stupid bet, because of you both genuinely liking each other.

You both held your gazes on one another for what felt like forever, not knowing what to say or do.

"Can I kiss you?" Eren asked, finally breaking the silence of looking lovingly at each other for what felt like hours.

His beautiful eyes just made your knees feel like putty.

It felt like you were both looking at such beautiful art. Very beautiful art.

He really has changed, you thought to yourself. It wasn't like the first time he tried to kiss you, he was now a gentleman.

You smiled sheepishly, blushing. You fell for him, again. You know you shouldn't, but you already did. The way he had asked for consent made you realise how much Eren was willing to change his ways for you.

You noticed a difference between how Eren acted the first time he had tried to kiss you and now. The first time, during the party, his eyes were hungry and lustful. But now, his eyes seemed... loving and passionate? As if he has been waiting for this moment for quite awhile.