for him

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

chapter 12: for him

"O-Oh."

I should be upset about this, but I wasn't. I really didn't give a rat's ass who Levi decides to spend his time with.

Like I said, my feelings for him were as good as gone. We are fake dating for crying out loud. No feelings were attached when we agreed to this 'relationship'.

"You don't seem upset?" Eren questioned, peering at my form, checking if I was okay.

"No... I-." I swallowed, "I want to go home."

Eren didn't ask any further questions, scared I'd crack and start crying, which obviously wasn't happening since I was unaffected by the news.

"I'll take you home then." He said as I nodded.

He stood up, hands hovering over my figure should I need his support. To him, I looked like I was about to break due to how 'fragile' I was.

He didn't want to touch me without my consent this time, not wanting to make the same mistake again.

꧁꧂

As soon as Eren parked outside my house, all he heard was faint snoring and heavy breathing.

Turning his gaze toward the passenger seat, where you sat, he found himself staring at you, captivated by your sleeping form.

He shook his head, knowing your feelings you once had for him have probably disappeared, especially with what he's done. He knew it was unforgivable.

That day he received your letter, everything changed. He was shocked that you were so capable of feeling so much emotion for... Someone as fucked up as him. He felt special.

Girls that came up to him or who he flirted with, always wanted only one thing: sex.

But with you, your feelings towards him weren't filled with lust, but with love. Genuine love and admiration... For him.

Something Eren never had. He was not the kind of guy to be attached or form commitments with others.

But you... You were different.

You liked him for him. Not because of his looks or body, for him.

Eren wasn't sure whether to wake you up or carry you to your house.

But you looked so peaceful so he decided to carry you, worrying about the consequences later.

Slipping his slender hands around your torse and another on the back of your knees, in bridal style, he brought you to your house.

Eren knocked on the door, waiting for a response whilst carrying you at ease.

The door slowly opened, he saw your sister peering through the little gap of the door.