Must read

Ok so, in this ch I will clear some things, but pls read this ch. It's imp !!

Ok so 1st :
Y/n used to work in a cafe before the marriage, u all might be thinking why? Her mother used to get payed well, & on the top of that she was a mafia then why?
Ans to the que is, y/n had a hard time in past & she needed to work illegally,I mean for sure it will be called illegal if u r underage, so she was independent from a long & so on she didn't bother eunjung (her mom) & did a job & all the money she earned from the mafia thing, the money was donated.

2nd:
As I said above that when u r underage & u work it is illegal & the age to work is 18 but y/n is 16 so still she is underage then why ?
Well for some people there is a permit to work underage,that's only given if u r underage & poor. Before getting adoupted she got that permit & she uses it.

3rd:
In here I will say everyone's birthday which includes y/n & BTS only!
Current date in ff- 23 sep 2020
Rm- 12 sep 1999-20
Jin- 4 Dec 1998-21
Suga- 9 March 1999-21
Jh- 18 feb 1999- 20
Jm- 13 Oct 2001-18
V- 30 Oct 2001-18
Jk-1 SEP 2003-17
Y/n- 10 nov 2003-16

Y/n's looks:
Short hair(did recently), a scar on her face, perfect jaw line, after hair cut she looks alike a guy so if needs to transform she can dress-up like . Brown hair, chocolate brown eyes.
Scar:

(Just scar looks like that, not the whole face)Hair cut & looks:

Hair cut & looks:

(Just scar looks like that, not the whole face)Hair cut & looks:

Chocolate brown eyes:

Y/n's personality:She is a kindhearted girl but never shows to anyone , tomboy, she cares for her stepbrothers , even though she didn't accept many of them,but never shows that she cares

Y/n's personality:
She is a kindhearted girl but never shows to anyone , tomboy, she cares for her stepbrothers , even though she didn't accept many of them,but never shows that she cares. in past she couldn't get enough food so now she doesn't eat the right amount she needs,she loves silence, she thinks that scars are the bravery marks so she never treat those. She is willing to take her revenge. She doesn't like when her birthday comes cause all the bad things happens on her birthday. She is 10/10 on hiding her emotions. She thinks cry is waste of time & couldn't make things right if it already happened, the last time she cried was on the school rooftop which is 2 months back. Currently have a stalker. Afraid of rain.

Similarities between BTS & y/n:
Y/n breaks things like namjoon.
She likes Mario kart game like Jin.
She is cold & loves sleeping like Suga.
She lights up to room when needed like jhope.
She flips her hair like jimin.
She licks her lips with tounge like V.
She likes banana milk like kook.

As I told y/n is afraid of Hyun, why?
Hyun , y/n's ex. He is also a mafia helper & he blackmail y/n telling he will expose her to the world. & He is the one who runnied y/n innocence like the FF runnied baby army's innocence. & Now so on she is afraid , actually can't say afraid.

& As u know right now there aren't any ch where they are going to there school & collages, reason:
As u know there was a ch where y/n was giving exams, it was the finals & now they all are having there break & after break they will be promoted to next class.

Classes in which they will be promoted:
Y/n- 12 grade
Jk- 12 grade
V- 1st yr college
Jm- 1st yr college.
Rm- 3nd yr college
Jh-3nd yr college
Suga- 4th yr college
Jin- 4th yr college.

Did y/n had a sibling before getting adoupted?:
Yes, y/n had a older twin brother.

Languages y/n can speak & there uses for her:
Korean- for normal conversation ( 1st mother tongue)
Russian- for normal conversation
(2nd mother tongue)
Hindi- for talking about mafia stuff in public ( knew it since the age of 15)
English- for talking with foreigner mafia ( knew it since 14)
Japanese- used to live in Japan for 2yr (knew it since 12)
Thai- orphanage was there ( knew it since 10)
French- to talk with her ex neighbour in Incheon ( knew it since 16)
Spanish- to talk with ex neighbour in Incheon ( knew it since 16)
Italian- to talk mafia stuff in private ( knew since 14)

Why do the moonlight wolfs( y/n's mafia grp) talk in Italian not in Korean:
It is so because they don't want other mafia grp to hear them.

Nicknames BTS gave/will give to y/n:
Jin-sweet cheeks ( given)
Suga- sugar monster ( will give)
Jh- baby doll(will give)
Rm- sugar luv( will give)
Jm- sista( will give)
V- alien sister ( will give)
Jk- bunny rabbit (will give)

Why y/n is afraid of rain?:
Well that I will be telling later.

How many pts will be there of this FF?
1 part.

June's (author) insta account:
bts_amy_meme

Ah, I m sry I couldn't update.