#38 Betrayed

<namjoon pov>

After trying to find the location of y/n through the cctv cameras around this city we finally got her location, the Dynasty banglo . Owned by the ceo of Dynasty limited, mr.lee .whose son is hyun, lee seehyun. Y/n's ex, her nightmare according to the information .Walking along with my brothers, tip toe , we reached in front of the banglo.

Jin- joon open the door a lil without making noice & make sure the condition is better in there , so we can make a negotiation.
I slightly nodded & open the door slightly only to see that guy hovering above y/n. My blood boiled & i swang the door open , just as i did y/n inserted an injection in his eye , that made my eyes go wide. The blood fell out of hyun's eye & fell on both y/n & hyun. Was i seeing a dream or was it reality?

She looked my way with tears in her eyes, she pushed hyun away. Seeing me Frozen, the others came ahead & saw the seen. They all rushed to y/n while i was left in shock. Did she just killed him?

Rm- y/n-ah...
I went to her & put my hand on her shoulder but all she did was jerk , even the others were jerked away by her, she was breathing heavily & kept repeating that she is a murderer.

Rm- stop it!!
I held her my her shoulder, she flinch as i increased my voice .

< Y/n pov >

Finally got a benefit by reading fanfic. After reading those fanfic i got an idea to act as i m having a panic attack & all i did this was to protect myself.

Rm- it's not ur fault. U just did self-defense y/n.
He pulled me into a hug & rubbed my back in order to clam me down but who knew i was just acting. I don't give a shit even if i will kill 100 people who aren't innocent.

At a point even hyun was innocent, he did all this so he could protest his family. I was the one who made story saying he was stalking me since i moved in south Korea. I made a story saying i was afraid of him but the reality was a bit different. I wasn't scared of him, never was I. He never stalked me, instead I was the one who stalked him when I joined mafia. I should have probably not killed him but what is done is done now, nothing can be changed sadly.

Jm- hyung?
Ofc he would be surprised as namjoon, Kim f*cking namjoon hugged me. The one who hated me the most in the whole mansion. Even i m a bit surprised but didn't showed that as I m displaying an act of me having a panic attack.

Rm- we r in good terms.
"Wow" were heard by other , some how deep inside i don't know why but i felt happy. Slowly i hugged him back. My fake tears were still flowing down.

Rm- u did it for self-defense , its ok.
He said as he parted away from hug & looked at me. I slightly nodded at him & wiped my fake tear with the bloody hands of mine resulting my face to be covered with hyun's blood.

Suga- don't worry , we will cover this up , no one will know something happened here.
He said as he turned me to him more likely to snatch me from namjoon. I just nodded to him.

Rm- yah!! What's wrong?
He snatched me back to him, r they gonna fight for me? .

Suga- what do u mean by what's wrong?
Even he snatched me back. M i a toy of them?

Rm- yah stop snatching her from me!!
& Again he snatched me back-_-

Suga- yah u r snatching her from me !!
Here we go again , now i m on suga's side, waiting for being pulled away again.

Rm- lets play rock, paper & scissors , who ever win y/n will spend a day with the winner.
& Now i was not been pulled but instead i was the reward. Wow just wow -_-