#29 YOONGI

( hear the song while reading it)
Yoongi pov
its 7:30 am & I m awake, I look at the sleeping figure next to me. I don't know how in the world did this cute girl turned up into a cold girl , when I bumped into her the very 1st time when we meet , I was surprised to see such a beautiful girl but behaved like I don't care for her, the times I tried to choke her or the time I pinned her were just that I was living in a misunderstanding that she just wants attention but I was wrong she never wanted attention, but she do deserve attention, not just from us but from everyone. Who knows what was her past that turned her into a cold girl & made her emotions hidden from world, all I knew was a cold face but never saw the emotions behind that cold face, now all I want is to protect her, I never want her to leave me never ever.

I looked at her once again & a quick image of my baby sister was formed infront of me, she looked alike my lil monster. I couldn't stop my argue of hugging her & so on I did.

Y/n pov

I woke up but still my eyes closed , I really don't like to open my eyes as I still wanna sleep but ugh!!! Today mom dad are going to there honeymoon!! Well I need to wake up but 5 min won't destroy something right? I will just take a lil nap of 5 min & will wake up !

I remained my eyes closed but soon I felt 2 pairs of arms around me, making me get close to the person, the person making me burry my face in there neck, & soon I heard sobs, which were so painful to hear, so all I did was hug the person back, the person got shocked.

Y/n- you can.
???- w-what *sob* do u mean?
I can recognise this voice easily, it was him, min yoongi.
Y/n- u can cry.
I patted his head gently which allowed him to cry, the tears he had kept in his eyes for a long time were finally out. A few mins later he finally stop & broke the hug & was now finding something in my eyes or I can say was staring at me,lol.

Y/n- wanna tell!?
Suga- what to tell?
Y/n- the reason u was flowing those tears?
Suga- oh um-
Y/n- it's ok if u don't wanna
Suga- I-i will.
Y/n- ok then .

Suga- it's just that I got a quick flashback of my past. When I was 10 yrs old my life changed. We were a happy family, mom dad, me & my baby sister, everything was going well , we had everything we wanted, happiness, money, family, everything. But it is said that happiness doesn't last long, my father owned a press company , one day he got an information about a mafia, mr.song, he was so dangerous, he had many illegal business such as he was a drugs paddler, he would sell weapons etc, my father & his team did a lot of hard work & got many proves against him. It was the day when we all-

Y/n- who does we consist of?
Suga- my family & the whole company & pls don't stop me in the mid track!!!!!!
Y/n- ok ok clam down & continue.

Suga- ok so where was I ? ... Ya, it was the day when we all were having a party at our office as it was there 25th anniversary, the next day my dad was gonna air the proves he & his team collected. The party consisted my people, the most famous baseball player, the cm of Seoul & dad aka Mr.kim. There was a tight security but don't know how the mess happened. I was playing with my 5yrs old sister near the balcony & mom & dad were welcoming their guest, but suddenly some people digged in the company with guns,  I saw my dad saying something to mom & she rushed to us with tears in her eyes. She told me to go & run , & soon we heard a gun shot, the bullet was got fired to my father, blood was all over him. Mom said us to rush , 1st I wasn't ready to leave her, I mean who will be? But she said that I need to save my sister so I ran & soon again I heard a gun shot, & that was my mother this time, I ran as fast as I could, carrying my sister at my back but got tripped & fallen down, suddenly someone snatched my sister from me, the men was carrying a gun, I assumed him as mr.song . & Again I heard a gun shot & this time i-it was my sister.

I saw his eyes got teary once again so I hugged him.
Y/n- shhh Ur tears won't change something. Don't cry.
He broke the hug & wiped his tears & continued.

Suga- my whole world was crashed, now the gun was pointed at me, I didn't moved a single mussel , now all I wanted was to die so atleast I won't be alone , not long I heard a gun shot again but this time it wasn't from the same gun which was pointed at me, the bullet was fired to the men who was pointing the gun at me, he fall down, I looked at the person who fired the bullet, it was my dad, I saw he was barely able to stand, blood was rushing out of his stomach,& soon he also fell down, I rushed to him but he already was gone, I looked around me there were more died bodies some were of the crew along with those famous personalities I mentioned & some were the men who attacked us but a que remained in my head, that who killed those men, soon me.kim aka my present dad showed up with a gun in his hand, I got afraid that he might be one of the man , but I was wrong, he said that that that gun wasn't real it was just to make other afraid & no one will shoot him, & the mens were killed by the police, then I saw some people coming dressed as police, I told everything happened & yes, the man who shooted my family was mr.song! Police told me.kim to adout me as he was dad's close frnd, & so he did. & Now here I m .

Seokjin pov
I was passing by my sweet cheeks room when I heard sobs, I checked through the keyhole & saw yoongi & y/n hugging , after a while they broke it & I saw yoongi with tears flowing from his eyes, the only time he cry is when he talk about his sister so was he doing I guess, I thought not to distrub them & left.

Y/n pov

Y/n- shhh I said na, that tears are useless, it won't change something so stop.
Suga- y/n all I imagine is my sister when I see u!

Y/n- but I m YOUR SISTER.

_____

Ok so I wanna ask u all something.

Do u want 2 season or whole story in one book?

I still fucking don't know why I do have my own book in my reading list!!!!!!

What the fuck!!!??? I still didn't uploaded this FF & it has one view!!!! How is it possible!!??? Is someone hacking my account?