As the world caves in...

"Ouch" I mumbled under my breathe and rubbed my head as the plane landed...I turned my head to quickly look out the window "we're here!" I exclaimed which in return received some weird looks but then everyone started clapping as British people do of course so I went along with it. I was now off the plane and heading through the airport while I texted the groupchat. "Hope you guys are okay just got off my plane :)))" I hit send and then opened George's messages. "Heya hope your flight was safe and meet me at the jungle cafe :) I've heard it's good!" I smiled as butterflies flushed over me as I suddenly got nervous and realised that it was 11:45 and I had 15 minutes to get to the cafe. "Shit,shit,shit,fuck" I scrambled my phone into my pocket without replying and started to jog out of the airport to get out of the crowd and catch a taxi. I stepped outside the stuffy airport and saw the nearest taxi to me was free. "Pog!" I grinned and then quickly squirmed at the fact I just said that to myself...out loud...at an airport... I opened the door to the taxi and went to get in but quickly jumped back out. "What the fuck!" I clasped my hands over my mouth as tears slowly released. "Shhhhh get in I'm not supposed to be here!" The familiar voice giggled. I threw my suitcase into the back of the "taxi" and closed the boot and returned to the car door but actually getting in this time. "Well well y/n jungle cafe then is it?" The man smirked and then cracked a laugh at my reaction of shock. Tears were spilling out as I laughed as a mechanism while the man started to turn the steering wheel to drive out of the airport. "GEORGE WHAT THE FUCK!" I giggled still crying. "Nice to meet you too" George laughed at my response. "Where the fuck did you get this taxi? Are you a taxi driver? Omg did u steal it! How did you know I would get in? What the fuck ?" George stared but occasionally looking at the road to make sure it was okay. "George stop laughing at meeee oh my god what is wrong with you" I playfully punched his arm. "Thought I would surprise you" he winked at you. "Well you definitely fucking surprised me lad!" I wiped my tears from my face. After about 20 minutes of laughing,shock and catching up a small bit we arrived at the jungle cafe where we had ORIGINALLY planned to meet. "Looks like-looks-like we" George bursted into laughter not being able to finish his sentence. "YOURE SO FUCKING STUPID" I wheezed. "What the fuck was that noise-you just made" George laughed even more while struggling to park. "Stop laughing atmylahu" I fumbled my words as I tried to speak too fast. George just creased up in response. "Okay okay we are here" George wiped tears from his eyes occasionally bursting into laughter randomly. "This place looks really nice you better not just randomly laugh like this throughout this time" I chuckled. "I'm fin-" George once again creases up. "You're so ridiculous" I wheezed. I got out of the car and opened his doors dragging him out and into the cafe that was filled with people and plants everywhere and I mean everywhere. George walked in first finally composed again and I follow after him but accidentally walking into a vine that was hung from the entrance and got a face full of it which we both cracked up and started laughing under our breaths, struggling but trying to not just burst out in laughter in the cafe. We finally got seated and had ordered food and talking about everything and anything and crying of laughter most of the time. "Oh my god I can't believe you did that though" I wiped a tear from my eye. " I know I'm amazing" George replied. "Amazingly stupid yes" I giggled. " shut up y/n ill beat u up" George pouted. "Oh ur tough aren't you" I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow. "Yeah I am actually wouldn't you like to know" he smirked and leant forward leaning on the table. "Oh yeah?" I questioned and leaned forward on the table. We stayed in eye contact for what felt like ages and bliss- "are you guys finished would you like the bill?" The waitress impatiently asked while chewing on gum. "Yeah we're done thanks please" George politely asked. I smiled at her while she handed him the bill. George went to pull out his wallet. "No let me pay!" I pulled out my purse ready to pay as it was just lunch. "No it's okay trust me I'm just happy to be here" he looked onto your eyes and smiled as he handed the waitress the card to pay. You could feel yourself go red and quickly looked away and once again smiled at the waitress as she handed George back his card.
We got back into the "taxi" and suddenly both our phones went off. We both picked them up and then quickly exhanged glances. "We've landeddd!!!!!! :)" - dream "SUPPO WE HERE BITCHESSS WHERE YE AT" - Sapnap. George's faces lit up and so did mine. "LETSS GOOOO" George shouted as he pressed down on the acceleration pedal. "WAHAYYYY" I screamed and laughed. I connected the aux and started playing y/f/s (favourite song). We both were screaming the song, smiles were spread across our faces, wind in our faces and laughter  was loud.

We arrived at the park we had decided to meet at and I turned off the music and we both exited the car and scanned the park for them to see if they were here. The air was crisp and cold and every breath you could see as the sun was slowly disappearing and water was slowly turning to ice as we spoke. "Oh my god y/n look" George whisper into my ear sending shivers down my spine. "That's them!" He whisper shouted. "Oh my god!" I gasped. The two tall men, one slightly taller than the other were both sat on a bench with two suitcases sitting next to them. We decided to sneak up on them and scare them. "BOO" we both shouted and placed our hand on the pair of shoulders. "What the fuck" "back up or -" they both screamed turning around to face us. "OH MY GOD!" They exclaimed. "Heeyyyyyy" George and i cheekily said. "Cmere!" Sapnap grinned while openening his arms to us and we quickly returned the hug to him and then dream. "Groupie!" I said innocently with my arms open. The three of them burst into tears and laughed. "What, oh dirty people come onnnnn guyss" I giggled. They all calmed down and then we all had a huge group hug. Suddenly something cold hit our heads and then more and more which we all tilted our heads up from the hug as cold snowflakes landed our faces as the sun glistened over the horizon, slowly setting.  "Is it snowing" George questioned. "ITS SNOWING" myself, Dream and snapchat ( I meant to write sapnap I'm so tired wtf it's 5am) beamed. I grabbed George's hand and dragged him out from the shade where it was cold into the leftover sun was dim and started jumping around with him as the snow fell around us and the sun had disappeared. Dream and Sapnap ran after us joining us jumping and dancing in the middle of the park (luckily empty). Time felt as it was slowing down as we all laughed and grinned while snow was piling on the ground and in the distance "as the world caves in" played on a speaker slowed from some teens. George spun me around while we mouthed the lyrics. "Yes it's youuuuuuuu that I welcome deathhhh withhhh, As the world, as the world caves inn nn" our eyes glued on each other as dream and Sapnap threw snowballs at each other. "George I" I suddenly get stopped in the middle of my sentence. George connects our lips together and pulls me in by the waist as the snow crashes down around us. "As the world caves in" the lyrics echoe in the background.

Authors note-
WAHAYYY LOOKS WHOS BACK DUNUNUNONIN BACK AGINN....at 5am in the morning for some reason I'm so sorry it probably looked like I abondoned this story and have lost all function as I don't know how to type or spell anymore lol x love everyone who reads and comments on these sm love ye all hope you enjoyed this story x

Jk it's not finished yet ;)