sneaking around

Its now 1am and george, sapnap and dream are all sitting on the sofa in front of the tv as the scrolled through netflix. The chatter amongst them was drained out by my thoughts about what had happened only hours earlier. The music and the kiss replayed in my head like a movie scene straight out of a cheesy romance movie. I was leaning on the counter top as the popcorn popped in the microwave, a pair of cold slim arms wrapped around my waist, hugging me from behind. "watcha thinking about?" george piped up with a smirk as if he could read my mind. "you" i raised a brow and tilted my head towards him. His breathe was warm and reasuring sending shivers down my spine. The microwaved dinged signifying that the popcorn was ready. I coughed awkwardly to break the gaze and take the popcorn out and head over to saonao and dream who had yet to pick a movie. "y/n will you pick a movie for us someone here cant decide" sapnap emphasized on the 'someone'. dream just scoffed in defence and then hitting sapnap. " give it here" i tried to get in the way of their scrap. " ah-wai- here STOP" i snapped and took the remote out from them. I went to sit down and all three of them started giggling. "what" i stood and crossed my arms. "nothing love sit down" george grabbed my hand lightly tugging it. "MAN ITS SO FUNNY WHEN" sapnap shouted. "WHEN YOU GET MAD" george wheezed barely finishing sapnaps sentence. george was now laughing like crazy while you slowly uncrossed your amrs and sat down next to george with your legs drapped over his. "fuck you guys" i said seriously but filed and slowly burst out into a chuckle. I picked out my favourite movie and put it on and we all settled down slowly. 

I yawn as my eyes flutter open, head in his lap and his hands play with my hair. "morning" he giggled. I rubbed my eyes and looked around but it was still dark so it want the next day also sapnap and dream were passed out just inches away from you two. "what time is it?" my voice lowered to not wake up dream and sippy cup. "its 3am" he pushed my hair out of my face with his cold fingers. "you wanna go to bed?" he soon followed up. i thought about it until an idea came to my head and slowly a smirk crawled onto my face which he noticed. "what are you planning..." he dragged out the end and cocked his eyebrow down at me. I sat up and grabbed his hand slowly dragging him to the front door and turning the knob quietly.  "where we going" he whispered gigling. "shhhh" i put my finger to his lips. We slipped outside into the cold, freezing air. "its too cold for thisss" george complained. "mhm" i snickered and grabbed his hand running down the icy street to a which i could just about remember passing quiet gas station with a co op beside it. "Wait here im going to get something to warm us up yeah? Okay" i slipped out of his touch and jogged into the gas station only to leave with a brown bad and a red lid sticking out the top of it. "dont tell me thats...." he grabbed the brown bag while i giggled like a teenage girl who had just asked a man to buy alcohol for my friends and i to drink in a field. "yup" i popped the p at the end. I then grabbed the brown bag back and ran to the co op next door turning around to george with a trolly  (cart). "Yessss" georges face lit up. "get in" he helped me jump into the trolly. I then flicked the lid of the bottle and took a bare shot returning no gag but a disturbed face. "wow you are used to doing that" gorge lightly teased me. shut up and drive" i joked and he started to push the trolly going faster and faster own the slopes and turns of london. At this point we had one too many shots, crashed a few times and were in central london at half 5 in the morning laughing like no one else could hear us. A tall man wearing a suit nodded his head at us and thats when we had looked at each other and realised. "we should probably go home now" i slightly slurred. "i think you are right miss y/n" george chuckled. I jumped out of the cart, nearly falling but george had caught me in his arms. "im going to call a cab" george laughed at the state of me. I got up with his help and his hands gripped lightly on my arms and the cold wind flowing through us. he grabbed me by the hips pulling me in slowly while maintaining eye contact, steadily he lent in kissing me to which i returned the favour as the butterflies returned once again. We pulled away after a couple of seconds and lent his forhead on mine followed by pulling me into a head, placing his head ontop of mine.

We were home safe now and hadn't been caught sneaking back in like we were 15 again. "oh by the way i have a spare room for you but i also have a double bed, just to keep in mind" george nudged me. "hmm you're smooth aren't you" i giggled as i took him by the hand and pushed the door into his room leading us in.

sorry for ending this chapter short and on that note ! but thank you guys so much for 5k reads thats insane!! love you all! I am excited for the chapters to come up so hopefully i will start publishing chapter more! Thanks guys!