The bet is placed

@ sapnap wants to send you a message

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, the one and only sapnap wants to message me. So many thoughts rushed through my head as I overthank every little situation it could be until I just clicked on the message to open it.

Sapnap: I've watched your streams before you're acc not that bad now but I just came to warn you that George might try slide into your dms ;)

I quickly typed up a reply.

Y/n: wowwww not THAT bad I see how it is sippy cup I would beat your time easy and thanks for the warning but I doubt he will :)

My smile faded as I realised George was the only one out of them to not follow me but then my smile quickly came back as sapnap replied back.

Sapnap: alright I'll bet you 100 bucks that I would kill you before you can defeat the game and give him time he's a bit shy lmaooo

Y/n: we really doing this? Fine I'll take that bet then and I'll also bet you 50 that George won't dm me :P

Sapnap: bet Add my discord and we will see this bet through Friday also I will take that 50 seems it will be free because ik he will dm you

I stared in shock as I didn't acctually think that we were going to play together that I was going to be playing with the sapnap himself, I was just going along with it as a joke. I grinned as we finished our convo by added on discord and finalising both bets. I stood up from the table and decided that I should go do some work before my live stream later.

A couple hours later I finally finished my work and went to get a quick snack before starting my livestream. I sat down at my desk and tweeted out that I was going live and started the live on twitch.
"Hey guys welcome and welcome back! Today I'm just going to be playing survival as I've done nothing but speed runs recently and you guys have been asking for survival again so here we are" I smiled at the camera as I watch my fans flood in and a few donos come in. I start up into my survival world when a dono reads out "Looking forward to having an extra 150 dollars in my bank account y/n" I turn my head to see who sent it and thank them when I see sapnap is the one who donated.
"Thanks sapnap for the donation but that 150 will be mine and we both know that" I laughed and stuck my tongue out at the camera and saw the chat spamming all of sapnap nicknames.
"Alright guys I think I'm going to finish at that for today thank you guys so much for all the donos and support I will see you soongood luck and goodbye!" And with that I once again ended the stream and checked my phone for Twitter. I typed out "day 101...oh wait already was noticed on day 100 by the kings also thank you so much for 70k on twitch it's so crazy :)))))"
I clicked tweet and saw sapnap had messaged me.

Sapnap: oh btw George was watching your stream ;) I'll be 50 up in no time :p

Y/n: stfu Samsung no you won't :)

I clicked out and then it clicked, Georgenotfound was watching my stream, MY stream. I could feel myself going red as I realised all the times I laughed weirdly or did embarrassing things but then I got a certain notification from my phone.

@ georgenotfound replied: day 2 noticing a clearly number one fan :p

I nearly screamed when I read it, it was almost like he was flirting ( are we flerting rn?) "no y/n he doesn't like you he's just being a nice person like he always is" I quickly typed up a reply

Y/n replied @ georgenotfound More like day 2 of being simpppp

I grinned as I tweeted it and saw everyone replying with our ship name and kind words about me and about my stream from earlier. I put my phone down and went to go get changed and get ready for bed so I put on dreams Merch oversized shirt and shorts once again and then grabbed my phone and got into bed. I looked at it one more time before closing my eyes and seen

@ georgenotfound started following you