*george not found just replied*

"alright guys i think i'm gonna hop off ive already been streaming for like 5 hours which is way longer than i usually do but we won many and we lost many but i will hopefully see you guys tommorrow goodbye everyone and thanks for the donos!" i ended the stream, put down my headphones and picked up my phone so i could send a tweet out which i do usuall after every successful stream. "day 100 until my speedruns get noticed by the kings of minecraft" i chuckled as i saw all of my fans replying back with memes and tagging the dream team some occassionally seeing it captioned come get your woman. I put my phone down and got up to go change into an oversize shirt and shorts and call it a night. I put my phone on charge and get into bed with my laptop and see that sapnap is livestreaming so i click into it and gift five subs and drift off to sleep before i could hear him thank me for the subs.

I woke up to my painfully obnoxious alarm going off. I groan as i hit stop on the alarm and roll over before deciding that i should get up since my sleep schedule was already bad as it gets. I pick up my phone and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth then head downstairs to eat. I made a bowl of cereal and sat down to eat it as i opened my phone to see over 10 k new twitter followers and 11k more likes on my post until i saw his name which stood out like a sore thumb amongst his friends. *georgenotfound retweeted and replied: am quite the king myself very flattered* i stayed silent in awe as i clicked on the pofile to make sure it wasnt a troll or fake account but there it was, the blue tick. I scrolled down and clicked on the retweet seeing that dream, sapnap,tommy and bad had all replied.

@ dreamwastaken: whos going to tell him im the king?
@ sapnap: SIMPPP
@ saintsofgames: @ sapnap leave george alone!
@ Tommyinnit: SIMPING FOR A WOMAN? THIS WILL NOT BE TOLLERATED

"what the fuck this cant be real" i whispered to myself as i clicked on all of the accounts and scrolled down through the rest of the replies. I couldnt believe my eyes, the "day blah blah blah" tweet was just a joke i never thought they would acctually notice me especially when i only have around 50k followers which dont get me wrong is incredible but still. I finally came out of my dazed state when i heard my roomate april saying my name over and over. "are you alright?" april questioned me with care in her eyes. "I- ye- like i dont kn- like what the fu-" i replied. "HEY, give it back" i glared at her as she held my phone in her hands then asking who these people were. April knew i streamed but only every watched my streams as support which was nice but meaning she had know idea what i was talking about when i talked about other streamers. "okay so youll never guess what, okay wow, okay, so basically you know those twitch streamers that i alwayyyysss talk about?" april nodded her head in response "yeah well thats them and the one who retweeted and replied is george!" i let out a breathe as i realised how quickly i had been talking. "thats so cool, im so happy for you y/n! i cant believe they acctually noticed you!" She tried to sound excited but i could tell she was a bit lost but she was still happy for me in her heart. "i dont know what to reply, do i reply, should i reply?" i frantically asked april. "uhhh i dont know what but you definetly should reply" she nodded at the end of her sentence. I took back my phone and clicked reply as i tried to think of what i should reply.

@ georgenotfound: am quite the king myself, very flattered.
@ y/n: wow i have to agree with sapnaps reply on this one ;)

i finally pressed reply and put down my phone as soon as i hit it, suddenly my phone started pinging with notifs.

@ laousy108: awww shipppp
@ kellypoggers1: BOTH SIMPS
@ champy9: ship 100%

i smiled as i read the replies but began to think about what george would think about this "maybe i was too forward? i hope he knows that the wink face was a joke and not flirting" my thoughts then got cut off by april beaming at MY phone in her hand and saying "oooooo would you look at that two big simps" i glared at her as i snatched my phone and saw some of the dream team already replying to what i said. "they must have been streaming or something why are they all online at the same time?" i then smiled as i read the response.

@ dreamwastaken: TWO BIG SIMPS HERE WARNING!
@ sapnap: y/nnotfound???????????
@ laousy108: sapnap omg yes y/nnotfoundddddddd

My face went bright red as my eyes scanned the thousands of replies saying not just a shipname but a shipname of myself and my favourite creator. I liked all the funny replies but then three notifications popped up and my eyes widened as i saw-

@ dreamwastaken started following you
@ sapnap started following you

@ sapnap wants to send you a message

also thank you for reading this i got inspirartion from