11 hours

georgenotfound: Thanks,goodnight once again y/n :)

y/n: goodnight george :)

It was the next morning and i woke up rain pouring outside the window with lightning and thunder just to complement it. I yawned and reached for my phone and decided to stay in bed for a bit while i catch up and reply to some people. "goodmorning y/n rise and well it pouring here so i cant really say shine :/" george had messaged me at 9:03 and it was now 10:11. "goodmorning gogy and ik the weather is sooo bad here as well but i love the rain so i dont mind :)" i sent a reply and he quickly got back to me after 5 minutes. "fr??? you like the rain? you are mad y/n" he replied. "oh shut up its just so realxing and cosy and then being in it can be so like eye opening or like refreshing idk" i typed back. "I suppose thats fair, im sure i could deal with dancing in the rain but otherwise i hate being in it" - gogy :) . "dancing in the rain awww someones a romantic huh"- y/n. "shut up you okay but anyways im not streaming today so if you're not i was thinking we could talk on facetime for a bit later?" - gogy :). "yeah im not up to much so yeah of course we can, all i think ill do today is a bit of baking, maybe catch up on some youtube videos" - y/n. "coolcoolcool sounds good and you better not bake until we facetime i will monitor to make sure you dont burn down the house :)))))))"- gogy :). "fyi i'm a great baker thank you very much gogy and you will see that anyways im gonna go shower and then we can ft" - y/n. "hmmm sureee and alright let me know when you are out" - gogy :).

I slowly dragged myself out of bed when a cold breeze hit my legs as i lifted the covers and goosebumps formed all down my legs as i shivered. I stood up and walked to the bathroom and put some music on while i started the hot shower and got in. About 45 minutes later I forced myself to get out and go get changed. I put on a large oversize hoodie and some pyjama pants. I slowly started to warm up as i picked up my phone and texted george that i could ft whenever he is ready. I slipped my phone into my pocket and began walking downstairs to the kicthen to make some hot chocolate. Once i was done i carefully made my way back upstairs with my hot coco and sat down at my desk and opened youtube to watch dreams new video with george. After about 10 minutes i heard my phone ringing and i picked it up to see george was calling me. For some reason i felt more nervous than ever and sighed before i finally answered his call after waiting like a minute or two. "hiya" i shyly spoke into the phone. "Hey y/n" he grinned as he spoke. I then proped my phone on a stand on my desk so he could see me properly. "so when are you planning on baking?" he asked while dragging out the word baking. "soon soon, im just going to finish my drink" i smiled before taking a sip from the cup that my two hand were tightly around for warmth. "oooo what drink?" george questioned. "Hot coco" i giggled at the end of my sentence which he then smiled at and put his fance into his hands and spun in his chair. We spoke for about and hour or more until i decided to go down and bake which i brang him with me since he begged me to. "FUCK" i shouted in low tone as i dropped a whole bag on flour onto the floor and it exploded covering not just the floor but myself in flour. "OH MY GOD Y/N" i heard him scream and gasp for air as he couldn't stop laughing while i stood there in shock at what had just happened.

The rain poured as the thunder had only got worse throughout the day and sat on the sofa still on facetime with george as we both laughed and wheezed talking about the flour incident and everything else. "you know y/n you are the biggest idiot i have ever know" i saw him laugh as he shook his head. "oh fuck off gogy i hate you" i pouted at him through the screen. "ah now come on we both know that is not true" he smirked. I could feel myself go red and hid my face with the sleeves of my green hoodie and giggled. "seeeee i knew it" he leant back in his seat and laughed at me. We continued to talk for ages after and occasionally we would go off and do our own things but for some reason never hung up the call. I had headed up to bed and was watching the rest of dreams video with my phone lying next to me still on call but george was just doing some editing. I slowly started to feel myself doze off as i was wrecked from all the laughing and cleaning i had done throughout the day. "goodnight y/n" i heard george whisper in a low tone before finally falling deep asleep.

Georges p.o.v:

I yawned as i decided to stop editing a video as i still had a good bit to do but I was exhausted. I had left my phone on my bedside charging and still on call with y/n but i realised that it was quiet so i assumed she had hung up so i went and and got ready for bed. I came back and had gotten into bed when i picked up my phone to message her goodnight and sorry for editing when i saw that she was fast asleep and i could heard dreams voice and my own in the background. She looked so peaceful and sweet when she slept. "goodnight y/n" i whispered as i debated whether i should end the call or not, worried it would make noise and wake her up. I finally just muted myself and put the phone down not end the call. I turned off the lights nd thought about how we had pratically been on call since like 11 or 12 which is crazy considering it is now like 11pm. i finally fell asleep not realsing that dream, sapnap and tommy had been messaging both me and y/n as we had both hadnt talked to anyone the whole day but each other.