"party"

It had been a few days since we had all met up and soon enough we were all going to be heading back home, however my birthday was coming up in two days so we had all planned we would leave a couple days after . I came downstairs with a pair of white sweatpants and one of Georges hoodies with a flannel over and my hair up in a bun. I yawned as i entered the living room to see dream, George and Sapnap all talking but came to an an abrupt stop when they saw me walk in. This had happened at least 5 mornings in a row now and it was kinda scary i wont lie. "come onn"  i sighed as i threw my hands up ever so slightly. "y/n heyyyy" all three of them said in unison.  "come sit down" dream implied as George turned his phone upside down to hide the screen which i gave him a look for, returning a shy smile from him. "what you guys talking about?" i questioned while sitting between George and Sapnap. "recording" "manhunt" "a party" they all said. "oo a party" my face lit up. dream elbowed sapnap for saying "party". "uhhh Tommy invited us to a party" dream quickly said. "oh my god when?" i replied "friday night!" dream smiled at me. "cool cool is it tommy's orrr" i asked. "No no its wilburs ummm he just invited tommy and told tommy to say we could come" he slowly said almost as if he didnt know what he was talking about. "righhhttt okay i should message wilbur" i smiled. "no" all three of them replied. "i mean i will" sapnap piped up, ill go call him" sapnap got up and left the room. "oh okay" i turned around to george and raised my eyebrow. "dont worry about it we have it sorted" he winked and i returned him a quick kiss and stood up to go to the kitchen to grab breakfast. 

~Friday night...~

"Hey y/n?" george popped behind me as i was doing my hair and makeup for the party. "mhm" i replied while trying not to mess up my mascara. "when you are done your hair and makeup i have something i want you to wear to this um 'party'" he winked and kissed your temple turning to leave. "but i already had something picked!" you shouted out the bathroom door only being returned with silence until the door peaked open again. George entered back into the bathroom running his hand up your bare back and to your face turning it towards him " i don't care you will wear it" His deep tone in voice sent chills all down your spine. I scoffed in response trying to annoy him and returned back to doing my makeup. It was around 7 pm and i had finished my makeup and hair and all was left to see what George had 'demanded' i would wear. I opened the bathroom door turning off the light as i left. My eyes widened once i saw what was laying on the bed sheets and draping down onto the floor. I looked over my shoulder and shouted out for George but no response. My fingers ran over the soft silk length. I finally rang George as i had no idea where he was as the house was empty, not even a sight of dream or sapnap. "where the hell are you?" i scoffed down the phone. "i have it planned out don't worry love, have you tried it on?" George smirked through the call. "no.. how am i..like why would, no offence i love it, its gorgeous but why to a small party?" i questioned his choices. "look y/n, just put it on and there should be a cab outside for you, he already has the address just give him my name, alright?" he smiled. there was a silence before i agreed to what he had told me to.  I turned to the large mirror in the room. The dress fit perfectly. It was a very fancy {vintage/new} ball gown in f/c. Tears slowly filled my eyes as i looked at myself in the reflection "oh my god" i slowly whispered to myself as my hand hovered over my mouth. I made my way making sure to lift the dress so it wouldn't get dirty but my god was it hard to navigate around the apartment and down the stairs to the cab. "George Davidson" i said as i got into the cab. The cab drivers nodded in response and reached for the glove compartment which instantly made me feel a drop in my stomach. The cab driver pulled out what looked like a small jewellery box and handed it to me without a word. I opened the box to reveal a set of vintage pearls and a small note which read 'for my love'. Once again my eyes filled with tears as i stared at the set of pearls and the note.

eventually we arrived at what was not what i expected to say the least, it was not an apartment of wilburs but a massive old castle. My eyes widened as i saw cabs outside of it and loud music coming from the castle filled of men in suits and ladies in ball gowns. Suddenly George appeared and opened the door for me to get out. "hello" he chuckled and reached out a hand. "George what is this? where is this!" i exclaimed with joy. "its a ball, you had mentioned to me before that's you have always wanted to go to one in a vintage castle" he smirked knowing he had done well. I dint reply i just stood up taking his hand into mine and kissing him passionately. I pull away looking him deep in his eyes. "thank you" i expressed. "lets go in side m'lady" i held out his arm to lock with mine. i giggled and clicked my arm with his as he lead me inside.