A plan?

I opened my eyes and suddenly remembered that i accidentally fell asleep last night still on call with george. I quickly panicked as my phone wasnt to be found anywhere. I stripped my bed down looking for it when i looked under the bed and there it was. "thank god" i exhaled. I picked up the phone and turned it on to just see a black screen and then my face in the bottom corner. I realised that he never hung up and fell asleep on the phone. "aw he even muted his phone" i thought as i examined the black screen trying to see if i could pick anything out whether his phone was facing down or it was just dark in his room when i heard movement so i quickly put my phone down and waited like 5 minutes before picking it back up as he was just adjusting and not waking up. I then decided to mute myself and hang up as quietly as i could then go into our messages and send him a quick text. "goodmorning gogy when you see this :)"

time skip a few days so its interesting :))

George and I had been facetiming a lot and streaming same with dream and sapnap and i must say this is the happiest i have been in a long time and i think i have even caught feeling for george as much as i dont want to admit it. It was around 7pm and i was getting ready to stream and hopefully have the boys join me. "welcome guys, how was your day" i said after a few minutes letting my fans flood in. I loaded into the smp world and started to walk around and "collect" (cough cough steal) some stuff so i could update my house. I was walking out of tommys house after taking some brick when suddenly i turned around and saw him standing behind me. "oh shit" i mumbled and looked into the camera and then at my chat. "run" "leave now" "SHITTTT" some of the chat read. then i heard someone join my discord call and stay quiet waiting for me to speak up. "hiii" i smiled. "GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE I SWEAR TO" tommy started screaming. "OKAY OKAY" i started running while laughing and tommy came running after me trying to kill me. "I WILL KILL YOU" tommy shouted. I then started hysterically laughing at him making me occasionally slow down when running. "JUST KILLED A WOMAN, FEELING GOOD" I yelled while wheezing at the end of the sentence really loud. "WAT THE FU-AHHAHA" tommy laughed in reaction to what i just quoted and my laugh. Dream had joined our call and had been trying to say hi while i wheezed and tommy screamed. "HELLOOOO" dream suddenly shouted. "OH MY GOD DREAM THANK GOD COME SAVE ME FROM BITCHBOY HERE" i shouted down the mic making tommy flinch. "OKAY Y/N IM LOADIN IN WHERE ARE YOU" dreamed shouted back. The shouting and chasing continued for a while until dream and I killed tommy and he left the call after getting mad. Dream and I had left his stuff and ran into the holy land when george joined and asked why we couldnt stop laughing. "oh my god you guys stop laughing its been like 10 minutes" george sighed but chuckled at the end. "shut up---- george" i laughed in bewteen my words. "okay okay i need to get started on my house" I finally said after calming down. Sapnap joined not too long later and we told him how much he missed and he said he would rewatch the start of my stream later so he could see.

After about 3 hours of streaming i ended the stream as i was tired and it was getting late. "god that stream was chaotic" I said while still on call with the boys. In response dream just started wheezing and george laughed to which sapnap sighed as he missed the first and best bit of the stream. "okay okay i have to go watch the start of this stream to see what happened so im going to leave but ill talk to you guys later" sapnap said. "bye sapmap" i laughed. "bye sappy" dream and george replied. "shut up y/n dont ever call me that" he said in a serious tone but then giggled. "alright byeee" sapnaps voice then got cut off. "you guys both live in the uk right" dream said out of nowhere. "uhh yeah" i replied kinda taken offguard. "well i was thinking that we could all meet soon" dream said quietly. "OH MY GOD YESSS" george shouted. "OF COURSE" i replied. "alright sounds so good i was thinking sapnap and I come to the uk maybe because i've alway wanted to go there!" dream said now excited. "we should plan all the details in the groupchat with all of us" george replied. "sounds good" i said grinning. "alright well im going to get off now, ill talk to you guys in the groupchat bye george, bye y/n" dream said when i heard the sound notifying he left the call. "I cant believe we get to meet y/n" george said thrilled. "I know i cant wait to see you, we should meet earlier before dream and sapnap arrive assuming their plane wont arrive till like 2-5pm" i questioned. "that sounds perfect we will plan it in the groupchat anyways" george replied. "anyways do you want to facetime before i go to sleep" i asked. "sounds good i will call you now" george replied and left the discord call.

I got up and went and got changed, brushed my teeth and came back in to my room ready for bed and waited for george to call me. I then heard my phone ring so i picked up and we began to talk and continued to talk for about 30 minutes before getting tired and he decided to fall asleep out of nowhere so i checked the groupchat and realised that sapnap and dream had been planning a date that was easiest for them to get overto the uk. I texted them and we all decided that the 16th of december was the best date and we just kinda hoped george would agree. I left the chat and went back into facetime and clicked the mute button before putting my phone down and opening youtube on my laptop and watching tommys most recent video he had uploaded to which i then started to fall asleep occassionally being interupted by tommy screaming  but finally fell deep asleep.