Final fifty

it had been a few days since I won the bet but there was only one day left for george to dm me for sapnap to win the other bet. I had continued to play minecraft and talk to them over discord and even talked to dream over a call and he offered to whitelist me for the smp server saying it was georges idea but to be honest, i didnt believe him. I sat at my desk with a cup of coffee/tea in my hand while the sounds of rain drops were drowned out by heather as i edited a new video for my youtube video of a challenege sapnap and I did. We had become close over the past few days i could tell we were meant to be friends. I wanted to become close with the rest of the dream team but they werent as active as i wouldve thought they would be considering they have such bubbly personalitites. I sighed as i finished my coffee/tea and stared out the window watching the rain drops fall racing to the bottom of the window before getting up to go get another drink. I got my drink and started walking back upstairs when i got a discord notification from dream asking if myself and the rest wanted to stream for a bit on twitch  because he couldnt sleep. I replied agreeing obviously and no one else seemed to be awake so i joined him on playing bedwars for a bit until he finally got tired and ended the stream. We stayed on for a bit after the stream was ended to talk about life and general and of course he brought up george. "has he dmed you yet?" dream said quietly. "no i dont know why you and sapnap are so convinced he will like we have barely talked" i replied. "Okay im just going to say this but i swear he is the biggest simp for you, dont say anything alright" dream blurted out. I stayed silent for a few seconds trying to comprehend what dream had just implied. "a simp, for me?" i furrowed my brows. "Yes okay i know he is you just have to trust us when we say that he will message you okay? well im going to hop off now but ill talk to you tomorrow yeah?" dream said while yawning at the end of the sentence. "ehm yeah oky talk tomorrow bye goodnight dreamy!" i smiled "goodnight y/n" dream ended the call and i put down my phone and got up to go lie on my bed. I slowly drifted off by accident while the rain fell heavier outside my window and the wind howled.

I woke up about an hour later in a panic not realising that i had fallen asleep and then calmed down and went to check my phone for anything new. I saw sapnap had messaged me so i clicked on it.

Sapnap: only a couple hours left till the bet ends has he messaged you? :(

y/n: he has not so that fifty is mine sippy cup :)

I finished the sentence with a smiley and hit send to try sound enthousiastic about getting 50 dollars but in reality I would rather have george message me, hes worth more in my mind. It was around 7pm and it was pretty dark outside considering it was near the end of the year now and halloween wasnt far away and of course christmas. I decided to get changed and go pick up some food from my favourite takeaway as i wanted to go on a drive anyways. Manchester never had great weather and in reality i wanted to move and had been saving up for a while and im not too far off having enough. I got to the takeaway and ordered my food. I finally got called for my number and grabbed my food and headed home. I sat down and turned on a movie to watch while i ate my food.

I had finished my food awhile ago and the movie had just ended and it was now 11:25pm. i sighed as i thought only 35 minutes left of the bet we had made and in all honesty i felt my heart shatter because for some reason i let myself think theyre could be something between us, i mean we are both around the same age and live in the uk and have a lot in common but  maybe not, maybe we are just friends, if even. Instead of checking my phone like i usually did before going to bed i didnt want to hurt myself anymore than i had, so i turned off the lights and fell asleep in silence which was a change but i dont think a good one.

My eyes ajusted as i turned to check the time as my alarm hadnt gone off and it was 6:15am. I picked up my phone and first thing i saw was notification from twitch saying that george was live with dream. I was about to put back down my phone but instead i decided to click on the livestream and watch it while trying to go back to sleep. I did wonder why he was up so early and on live but i didnt question it. When i joined i layed there as my eyes slowly started to close again. "GEORGE WHHAT THE" dream screamed into the mic. George stayed silent but giggling while dream continued to scream.

A couple minutes later i thought i heard a them talk and say my name but i was basically asleep so i didnt think much of it. "george look y/n had joined!" dream said enthousiastically. "Well well y/n/n you can join my stream at near 6am but can reply to a dm shameee" george laughed with an undertone of sadness in voice but with his usual smile that was so contagious.