Friday bet

@ georgenotfound started following you

I opened my eyes to the blank ceiling and my alarm going off so i turned to turn it off and just lay there for a few minutes thinking about everything that has happened in the past week. The dream team who i have been watching for about 2 years are now kinda my friends which was so surreal i could believe any of this was real and especially today, today is the day of sapnap and I's bet of 100 dollars.

I finally got up and walked into my bathroom "jeez i look rough" i whispered to myself as i started to brush my teeth and then went back into my room to get changed and go downstairs to grab breakfast. I sat down with my breakfast and went into twitter to once again look at the notification from last night.
*georgenotfound started following you*
i stared at it until april once again suprised me by sittin across from me eating a slice of toast and asking what i was up to. "im filming a manhunt later with sapnap so im sorry if im loud later" i smiled at her in sympathy because i already knew that i'd get mad because i tend to when playing any game really. "oh thats cool and yeah thats expected, well ill be out of the house anyways so you dont have to worry" she shyly said. "oooo whos the man" i put down my phone as the convo finally became interesting. "no one just a friend okay im going to get ready" she said as she got up and walked away.

I finished my food and went upstairs to go get ready for the youtube video because we planned it for in an hour so i went and did my makeup even though they wont see me but it usually puts me in a better mood when im done up. I cleaned up the mess i had made and went and sat at my desk setting everything up and decided to message him asking if he was ready.

Y/n: hey sippy you ready to lose the bet :P

i scrolled through twitter and insta liking some of my fans messages and fanart some of just me and some of myself and george which was funny considering we have had like two interactions through twitter but then i got a reply from sapnap.

sapnap: no but i am ready to win im already on call on discord, come join youre already in it :)

I left and opened discord to join the call when i saw george and dream were also in it. I took a deep breath and then joined the call.

"hey ladsss" i spoke up. "heyy y/n/n" sapnap said, "shut up sippy cup" i jokingly snapped back. "hey y/n heard theres a bet going on for this video of you two" dream interupted. "yesssir and you know im going to win this" i replied with confidence

I realised that george was being weirdly quiet until i heard a bunch of rustling coming from someones mic.

"hellooo?" george pratically shouted into his mic, "what the fuck george why is your mic so loudd" dream shouted back. Sapnap and I just laughed and wheezed to dreams reaction. "shit sorry is that better?" george said in a normal tone, "yes oh my god also someone is here who you might want to say hi to georgeee" dream teased. I could feel myself go red as dream dragged out georges name. "wh- oh my god im so sorry hi y/n" george said now in a shy tone.
"its okay gogy dont worry about it" i laughed in between my words. "oh wow already calling me gogy, see i told you, a fan!" george replied, i could basically see his smile. "oh shut up gogy you are a simp for a fan then huh" I giggled. "THE CHEMISTRYYY" sapnap squeeled. " oh piss off sippy cup" george retorted. "alright alright well y/n and I have to record this challenge now so" sapnap suddenly said. " okay well i have to go anyways ill talk to you guys tomorrow goodbyeee and goodluck y/n im routing for you!" dream said as he left the call. "same with me and yes y/n we are both routing for you, sorry sapnap but anyways ill talk to you guys tomorrow as well goodbyeee" georges voice cut off as he left the call. "soooo 50 is mine?" sapnap asked me. " what! no this wasnt what the bet was, we said if he dmed me okay not talk in a call" i responded. " hmm alright give it like 2 or 3 days he will i know he will but okay lets get this video started yeah" sapnap responded to which i agreed with him and we started recording.

*About 2 hours later*

"Yessssssssss pogchamp pogchampp poggerssssss" i screamed down the mic to which sapnap squeeled at. "NOOOOO FUCKKK oh shit no sorry i didnt say that!" sapnap reacted quickly. " guysss i got 100 dollars and got sapnap to swear twice i want to read those comments only saing pogchamp alright!?" i grinned as i took out my phone and recorded what just happened and posted it to my instagram story. "ughh this is so stupid fine ill send you the 100  i cant believe this" sapnap responded. " well you will once you see that minus 100 sent to meee and 50 soon enough" i mocked at him.

After a while of talking and messing we finished the video and he sent it to his editor and i sent mine as well to be edited. We had gotten off the call around 10 minutes ago and then georgenotfound messaged the discord chat. "congratssss y/n i knew you could do it but one question whats the other 50 bet sapnap never told me about it or dream?". I had no idea how to reply, i could tell him that the other bet was about whether he would dm me or not??? i stared  at it until sapnap replied. "dont worry about it george ;)". "wtf is that supposed to mean??" grorge quickly replied. "yeah george dont worry sbout it ;)" i pressed reply and swiped out of the chat seeing george reply with wtf guys and then turn off my phone to let sapnap deal with george.

I got up and went and brushed my teeth as i reminised on what had happened today and i have never felt so grateful to have some people in my life even though we arent all that close. I got into bed to watch some youtube and drifted off to sleep while thinking about george and I talking properly for the first time and how cute he is when he gets mad at sapnap and I's comments on him.

{ alos guys i know it wasnt a stream but lets just pretend george could watch or hear them playing or talking i dont want to change it also these are fairly long *1190 words* please tell me if you want them shorter :)))))}