9 digits

My eyes strained as i opened them to the sun beaming through the gap in the curtains. I rolled over to look at the time as my alarm hadnt gone off until i realised i just forgot to set it. I picked up my phone and it read 8:20. I yawned as i sat up in my bed to scroll through instagram and reply to some people on snap and then finally twitter. I went into my dms to message back dream to ask for the 50 until i saw his name. My eyes widened and my brows furrowed as i couldnt believe what i saw.

*Georgenotfound: Hey, youre fro.......*

I hesitated before clicking onto the message to read the whole thing. "Hey, you're from the Uk right? We should talk more maybe :)" the message was sent at 11:58pm, only moments after i had turned off my phone and fallen asleep last night. I stared at the message for a few minutes before replying. "Hey! yeah im from manchester but hoping to move soon acctually and we definetly should, maybe stream later?" I paused as i read over the sentence making sure i didnt make a mistake before i accidently hit send and panicked but then calmed down as i saw no mistakes in the sentence so i cliked out and went into into sapnaps dm to read what he had sent me last night.  "HAHHAHA WHERES THAT FIFTY I HEARD HE MESSAGED YOUU!" one message read. "wooowwwww come to georges stream but not reply to either of us wowwwww" the other message read. I laughed as i read both messages before shortly replying. "oh i see do you guys have a groupchat where you talk about me or sum.....weirdchamp" i typed and sent. "jokes, jokes but fr i was asleep and then woke up randomly and saw he was streaming so i clicked on it okay samsung Im sorryyy! and fine ill send you your fifty :/" i quickly sent another message. I then noticed dream had also messaged me which was a bit weird as we didnt really talk as much but i clicked on it anyways. "well well well y/n want to fill me in ;))))" i rolled my eyes at his message as i really did begin to think that maybe they did have a groupchat and i was a conversation topic judging by both their messages. "wow okay so everyone knows that he messaged me wowww oh who would imagine, i cannot believe THE georgenotfound messaged me!?" i replied and noticed that it was probably late for them and they most likely werent awake.

I pulled back the covers as my legs hung over the side of my bed and jumped out to go brush my teeth and shower. Around 40 minutes later i got out of the shower and went to find something to wear as my hair was wrapped in an old tshirt. I picked out some joggers and a slightly oversized jumper as it was colder than usually today. I decided to bring my coffee/tea back upstairs into my room to sit at my desk and rewatch georges stream from last night as i fell asleep just a few minutes after i joined. After an hour of watching i checked my phone to see his name once agin be in my dms, wow what a simp. "oh thats cool manchesters a good bit away but at least we are in the same country i suppose :) and yeah i'd be down to stream tonight maybe we could hop on the smp server im pretty sure dream has you added to it" georges message read. I quickly typed up a reply. "true true and yeah that sounds good maybe even sapnap and dream will be on, we could stream around 6?". I then went back to watching georges stream as the rain once again fell outside my window and on the roof muffled by the occasional scream from george or dream but what surprise is that.

It was now around 5 and i had gotten lunch earlier with april and we talked about her "date" with the mystery man and then that leads us to now. I brought my food and water ustairs to where i stream and sat down to have everything set up. I opened my phone for the first time in the like 7 hours to reply to dream and sappy. I clicked on sapnaps first. "we dont talk about that now y/n hahhahahahah jkjk and hmm alright i believe you anyways what you up to :)" the message said. "thats a bit sus sippycup hahahahahah jokes....maybe anyways yeah im about stream with george and probably dream as hes helping me join the smp world! you should def come on for a bit to say hi :)" i clicked send and then went into dreams message. "ouuu someones sarcastic then alright and yes THE georgenotfound did message you soooooo?" it read. "ah shut up you and he was just saying hey thats all :)" i replied and then went to message the discord to call so i could start the stream after i finsish my food.

i started my stream and waited a minute for people to arrive. "Hey guysss! welcome, welcome, come on in today im with THE georgenotfound gasp!" to which george then gasped in reply to my intro and then laughed. "Oh and dream...." i said in a monotone voice. "HEY why dont i get a dramatic intro?!" dream quietly shouted. I then started laughing at his response and so did george. "Im sorry dream im joking let me try again" i said a then took a deep breathe and coughed. "AND DREAMMMM!!!!" i yelled into the mic to which both of the boys shrieked at and i burst out laughing. "oh and hopefully sapnap will join us in a bit!" i added on with a big smile as the boys still continued to "cry" at my yell. After a while i joined into the server and they told me to chose a side and of course i chose the dream team. "guys where am I?" i questioned as i spawned in. "Oh yeah the spawn!" dream chuckled. "its fine ill rescue you!" george said enthusiastically. "that was cringe dream come help me" i luaghed while dream wheezed in the background. "IM hereeeee" george said as i saw him come running towards me. "NOO go away george noooo i dont trust you after what you said" i giggled in between my words as i ran away. "Y/n im here to helpppppp" george said close into the mic. I couldnt breathe from laughing as I tried to run away from his minecraft character. Dreams wheezing just increased as a few slams of him hitting the table from laughter could be heard. I eventually ran out of hunger but found dream and shouted for him to help me as we all continued to laugh when sapnap joined. "COME BACK Y/N, DREAM STO DREAMMMM" George screeched as dream hit him a few times while i stole a few items from the chests, "OH GEORGEEEE" dream screamed back. "What the hell is going on" sapnap said while laughing but slight concern in his voice.

about 3 hours later i ended my stream and so did george. We all stayed in call for a bit until dream and sapnap both left just leaving george and I in the call. We talked for what seemed like only like 20 minutes but turned out to be an hour, we got on so well it was crazy. "oh my god george my stomach acctually hurts from laughing, I am acctually crying" i said while laughing in between words. "stoppp y/n i acctually cant breathe" george wheezed. "wow we have been on call for like 4 and a half hours" i suddenly said while we tried to stop laughing. "I know crazy but it was so much fun the smp server and us just talking now" george said with a smile on his face before i could hear him yawn. "it was fun, definetly stream again sometime" I wiped the tears from my face. "for sure acctually before you go can I uhh get your number, we could talk on there it might be better?" george said as his voice went lower as he got more tired. "yes of course ill send it to you on twitter, alright i think im gonna go get some food and then go to sleep, goodnight george" i replied with a smile plastered on my face. "of course, good night y/n" george said before his voice cut of by leaviing the call and ending it. I quickly went into twitter on my phone and sent george my number.

georgenotfound: Thanks, goodnight once again y/n :)

y/n: goodnight george :)