12pm date?

I woke up a bit later than i usually do but it was okay. I rolled over to pick up my phone to check the time and it was around 10:30 pm and the 1st of december. I hadnt realised that december was so close and that in the groupchat last night dream and sapnap had literally just planned to come meet George and I for the first time EVER on the 16th which was so soon. I went into my messages and saw that george had messaged me. "goodmorning or afternoon by the time you see this you were fast asleep when i woke up so god only knows :)))" the message read. "oh shut up gogy its morning im not that bad but goodmorning anyways, have you checked the groupchat?" i hit send and looked over at the window to go open the curtains. I slowly slid the curtains apart and it was just a casual gloomy day but with no rain. I sighed as i turned around to go downstairs an get some breakfast and talk to april as i could hear her making coffee downstairs. "morning april" i yawned as i strolled into the kitchen. "goodmorning you, do you want tea/coffee?" april replied with a smile. "ooo yes please coffee/tea would be great thanks" i answered as i sat down and opened up the groupchat to see george had replied in it saying he was cool to meet up on the 16th. I smiled as i looked at the groupchat and couldnt believe how much has happened in the past month and how i have met some of the best people ever online and how my channel has grown so much and i was so thankful for everything. "you look happy" april smiled as she placed a cup of coffee/tea in front of me and sat down across from me and took a sip from her cup. "yeah i am acctually everything just i dont know seems right at the moment" i looked up at her a gave her a smile and then went to see what george had messaged me. "you excited for the 16th them :))))" he had sent. "im so excited! i cant wait to see you!" i replied. "Dream and sapnaps flight don't get in till about 3pm i think so do you want to meet up at 12 maybe go get lunch?" george replied a minute later. I beamed at what george had just asked, me to lunch? "sounds liked a date ;)" i bit my lip unsure to send it before april snatched my phone and hit send before even reading it. "APRIL GIVE IT BACK" i shouted and leant over the table trying to reach it without knocking my cup over. April just wheezed in response because i was mad and she knew it would make me even more mad. I sat back down and pouted when she grinned and my phone pinged. "AWWW" april said before sliding my phone back across to me. I picked it up and started at the message. "It does ;))" george had replied. My eyes widened as he didnt deny the fact it could or now is a date. "y/n going on a date, y/n going on a date" april chanted while waving her arms in the air. I rolled my eyes at her actions and shook my head. "shut up april" i giggled.

~~~16th of december~~~

I woke up to my alarm going off at 8am and realied that today was the day that i meet george and dream and sapnap, nothing felt real. I crossed my fingers as i walked over to the curtains hoping to see snow but i didnt it was just very very cloudy. I sighed before remembering that i had to be ready for 10:30 as my flight to brighton was at 11 but luckily i lived like 10 minutes from the airport. I walked over and messaged george goodmorning and went to go do my hair for the day. I sat down as i put on netflix on my laptop and started curling my hair slightly and then when i finished i did some light and easy makeup which only took about 10 to 20 minutes. I decided that it was only nine so i went downstairs and got breakfast and a drink and went through my phone for a bit. "goodmorning y/n you excited for today?" george had messaged me. "Very :)))))" i replied and then went to message the groupchat and saw they had all already been messaging. "goodluck with your flight guys" was the last message sent by george hours ago. "i'm a bit late but goodlucky guys! hope you have a safe one, im so excited to see you all :)" i clicked send and went onto instagram and twitter to reply to some fanart and dms for a bit. It was nearly 10 and i went up to go get changed. "APRIL COME HELP ME" i yelled while looking in my wardrobe realising i had nothing to wear, but then april came in looking like she had been dragged through a bush. I just laughed in response. "shut up, i just woke up what do you want" april groggily replied. "i have nothing to wear for today" i panicked as i grabbed things and threw them on the bed. "okayokay lets have a look" april sighed and walked over to help. After about 15 minutes we finally found an outfit. I went and got changed and put on some jewellery and my shoes and came back out. "you look amazing y/n geogre will think it too" she yawned but with enthusiasm. "okay i have to literally run so i dont miss my flight i will see you later april love you okay bye!" i hugged her and grabbed my phone and purse then ran to my car to go to the airport. I arrived just on time and started to feel anxious as i speedwalked through the airport to get to my terminal. I finally arrived and was walking down the hall to board the plane as i finished messaging george saying i was about to board. I sat down in my seat on the plane as a sigh of relief washed over me as i calmed down because i was finally on the plane and safe. i stared out the window thrilled while i thought about how manic today was going to be but i could wait.

~~~~authors note
I'm so sorry i havent updated for a while i have been so tired with school but i will keep trying to update more often now :) also sorry for the cliffhanger ;)