'Sway'

The music was loud and the atmosphere was electric as everyone swayed to the music. George led me inside while everyones heads turned towards us and started cheering. "happy birthday y/n" George gushed. "you're so stupid" I replied taking his face into my hands and connecting our lips together while everyone once again cheered. He took me by my hand and dragged me through the crowd while i held my dress up so it wouldn't get caught and rip on my heels. we ran up the master staircase nearly tripping plenty of times along the way and giggling to ourselves like we were insane. 'sway' by michael buble started to play loud throughout the castle venue. We stood at the top of the staircase out of breathe and looking over everyone slow dancing and having fun  while some stood over by the food and drinks chatting. He straightened up catching his breathe and took my hands into his. I shook my head and grinned averting my eyes down to his shoes which started to slowly move in a formation causing mine to follow. "I don't know hoe to dan-" he cut me off. "Shh just listen to the music" he put one hand on my waist and the other on my chin lifting it up to meet his blue eyes. I leaned my forhead to touch his as we moved to the music. He then leaned into me going to kiss but then suddenly a flash came from behind us. We both turned around to see sapnap and dream chuckling to themselves which quickly resulted in george and I exchanging looks then running after the two who sped down the hallway.  eventually we lost them and they issapeared around a corner that was filled with many doors. "dreammm, sapnap" george called out but nothing responded. "wanna just dip out of here?" george suddenly asked while turning to face me. "yes oh my god they can just stay together wherever they are" i beamed and took his hand running back though the halls and down the stairs in bits the whole time leading us to stop just before the doors to catch our breathe. "let's go" he grinned as we belted it out the castle doors down the large pathway down to the main road. We reached the main road when out of nowhere he scooped me up bridal style and carried me down the empty main road to which had a view of the large city that stretched the horizon only miles away. The moon was vivid while the stars beamed leaving natural light to lead us. "george slow down!" i shreiked as he continued to run down the middle of the empty road down a hill getting closer and closer to the city. He just responed with a chuckle. Finally we arrived at the bottom of the hill and he lowered me down from his arm gently. "do you want my jacket?" he queried. "no, no it's okay dont worry" i reasurred him but got cut off by him taking off his jacket and draping it over my shoulders. "thank you but you didn't have to" i pouted. "shut up" he responded and leaned in for a quick peck. He intertwined our hand and we walked down the empty street in a quiet yet comfortable silence as the music got more and more quiet from the castle and the city life got louder. We arrived at a small pub nd decided to order two pints to see who could down it the fastest. [sorry if you don't drink]. "fuck youu" he whined as i took my last gulp of my pint which i finished in 4 to 5 seonds. "you're an alcoholic, you know that" he raised his eyebrow at me. "mhm" i whiped my mouth and smirked. "im just talented you see" i boasted which returned in a light punch to my shoulder. The cheers from the pub were loud as the night was still young and the clubs could be heard for miles. We decided to keep moving and wandered away frorm the pub and found another one. I nudged his shoulder and grinned suggesting. "no" he hesitated. "pub crawllll" i chimed as i raised my hands up in the air. "come onnn" i groaned as i practically dragged him into the next pub but this time ordering two cocktails of his choice. "one mojito for you sir and one sex on the beach for you pretty" the waiter handed us our drinks and slipped me a piece of paper. "what's that" george furrowed his brows. I slowly opened the paper to which it revealed his number and a wink face. George snatched it out of my hands and ripped it up in front of the waiter. The smirk on the waiters face slowly disappeared and turned to anger while he turned and walked away. "thank you" i mouthed to george. he nodded in response. "okay finish up" i grinned to break the awkward silence that had set. "i just started it" george claimed. "and?" i argued. He shook his head and tried his best to finish his drink in one go. "whayy go on" i cheered as he finally finished his drink. We finally got up and continued on to the net pub and the next as the night went on.

Not long later we finished up at the last pub as we hung over the counter at the bar lughing at absoloutly nothing. "Shit" I slurred as i accidentally knocked a glass over smashing it. "we gotta go" George burst out laughing as the waiter started giving out to us. We both jumped out and ran out the pub down the street finally reaching a playground to catch our breathes. "that was close" george quipped. "what was?" i asked. "The chase?" he responded followed by laughter. "ohhhhhhh" i giggled. "SWINGS" i rejoiced as i ran, stumbling a few times towards them with george following. We both sat on the swings and watched as the night continued to go on while we both didn't realise that dream and sapnap were trying to contact us.