Mephoj chap: 2 season: 2

(Please, ignore this part)

OJ woke up at 10:00- the bed felt so- wet. OJ sat up- his body was aching- but it also felt wet. He didn't really remember what happened last night- maybe his cork fell off? Wait.. if it did then-. He quickly shifted over and looked at Mephone, who was sleeping not-so-peacefully on the other side of the bed- tho he wasn't injured or glitching. OJ sighed. He flipped the covers off him.  OJ is used to staring down in the bed for a few minutes to decide what to do that day. This time- it wasn't his usually tan bed spreads. I mean- it was still tan- but there was white splotches in the bed. Mephone woke up- immediately saying something. "Ewww- what is warm on my leeeggg..". OJ shifted over to look at Mephone again. Mephone sat up- but his body immediately fell back down in a large bit of pain. He didn't want to move- he knew it would hurt. OJ moved slightly- his body was aching a bit- but it didn't hurt to move. It finally dawned on OJ what had happened last night. His face grew bit flustered. He whispered into Mephones ear. Mephone immediately went into over heat. 

(You can stop ignoring, continue!)

OJ got up, picking up Mephone and setting him in the comfy chair they had in the big apartment they bought. OJ stripped the bed and threw the spread (blankets, comforter, sheets, etc) into the washing machine. He went over to the small coffee table they had and grabbed the remote. OJ turned on the tv and set the channel to the news so he could have an idea on the weather and environment today. He went into the kitchen. Since OJ's mom is- well- Milk, he doesn't eat any products with milk in them- so he drinks Decaf coffee. He prepared that- and a chocolate chip muffin for Mephone. He went back to the living room. Mephone had woken up and was listening to the weather forecast. OJ sat the muffin down beside Mephone- to which Mephone smiled. "Thank you!". "Your welcome- anyways how's your body feeling." OJ said- sweating a bit. "Well my legs are numb, but my arms are feeling okay." Mephone said, picking up the muffin with the plate and taking a small bite. Ever since he had gotten with OJ, he felt sort of as he needed to act more proper, kinda like a lady. He thought if he ate to much food- or ate food too quickly- he was a pig. This was obviously not true, but Mephone was very cautious. OJ could tell his mind set. "Mephone- I know you want to make a good impression on me every day and be proper- but you should be yourself- that's what I love about you." OJ said getting up and picking up Mephone. "I... I'm sorry... I just feel like me is not good enough for you." Mephone said. OJ immediately kissed him- with Mephone kissing back. "Don't say that- your personality is as cute as you- and believe me your adorable, Mephone." OJ smiled. Mephone got a bit flustered- but smiled back. He thought about last night- about- that guy killed 3GS. He decided to block it out- he didn't want to ruin the mood with him and OJ. "The others are probably waiting- we need to tell them that we won't make it." OJ said. "Why can't we make it?" Mephone asked. "Ocean eyes, you can't walk." OJ said- staring at Mephone. "I told you to stop calling me that- but... I guess that's fair." Mephone said, crossing his arms. "Come on- this day will go by quick- and we'll have plenty of fun." OJ rushed to go grab his phone with Mephone in his arms.

Opposites attract (a Mephone4 x Orange juice story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें