Mephoj chap: 2 season: 1 (probably the worst chapter tbh.)

OJ instantly grabbed Mephone so he wouldn't hit anything hard, but the top of mephone's body was on OJ's lap. "Ooh~" Trophy said, then bursted out laughing. OJ knew if he let go of Mephone, Mephone, given the choice, would stab him, so he made sure Mephone didn't move. Mephone was blushing so hard, that he went into overheat again. OJ grabbed Mephone, and got up too head downstairs. Trophy quickly followed. He took the elevator this time, since Mephone wasn't up. Trophy did the same. OJ went to the couch, while trophy dashed to the kitchen, probably to show what he had just gotten on camera.

     Next minute, everybody was giving him the "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" expression. Except for salt, and pepper had to follow, of course. Salt was incredibly jealous. "Hey Salty-Salt! Isn't It cool that OJ has a host for a boyfriend, maybe we can get away with a few things a regular contestant can't!" Pepper said, thinking they were on the same page. "I DON'T CARE, THAT STUPID.... PHONE IS STEALING MY MAN." Salt said, way to loud. Everybody shifted to face her, including OJ. Salt, not knowing that everybody was looking, slapped pepper. "SALT! If you wanna be that way, you don't have to go." OJ said, staring directly at her. "Sniff Yeah, you just have to Sniff move on" Tissues said from across the room. Salt thought for a second.

     "I am being a bit of a bitch, aren't I.." Salt thought aloud. Everybody nodded. Mephone finally went out of overheat. "...What the fuck is going on, kinda creepy that you all nodded at the same time." Mephone said. Everybody laughed, mephone was still confused. "Why don't I tell you on the way too the resort." OJ said, staring down at him. "Sounds fair." Mephone said. OJ kissed him, of course he kissed back

Cause you know what they say, opposites attract.