Mephoj chap: 3 season: 2

After OJ called paper to tell him they couldn't come, OJ set up a small table while Mephone laid on the couch. OJ was getting slightly worried for Mephone, since Mephone looked like he was in pain. Mephone was tired, and very annoyed that he couldn't even manage to get up. He felt very weak, he didn't like it. When OJ wasn't looking, Mephone tried to get up multiple times, but failed, and had just enough time to lay back down before OJ saw. OJ constantly checked on Mephone, making sure he wasn't getting even more hurt, yet he didn't know about the fact Mephone was sort of- hurting himself  trying to get up. Mephone's body honestly wanted to shut down and sleep, but his "brain", or, well... Mephone's RAM, wanted him to get up and keep trying. Mephone didn't know what to do, so he just laid there in thought. By the time Mephone was done thinking about whatever, OJ had finished setting up the table. "Wanna play, I dunno, a board game?" OJ asked looking at Mephone. OJ got even more worried looking at Mephone's face. "Yeah, that sounds okay I guess." Mephone said shifting to sit up. OJ and Mephone played the game of objective (the game of life) for a few hours. Mephone was having fun, which made him ignore the pain, but he felt very tired. OJ is used to running on little sleep, even though he sleeps more than Mephone. Mephone, for some reason, felt more tired than usual. Mephone once pulled 3 nights without sleeping, and somehow still wasn't as tired as he was now. "O-OJ..? Can we.. sleep?" Mephone asked- turning around to face OJ. "Sure! You tired?" OJ asked. "No, I'm sleeping for fun" Mephone said. OJ looked confused. "Yes. Yes OJ. I'm tired." Mephone said, realizing OJ hadn't picked up on his sarcasm. OJ helped Mephone to bed and they slept until 6:00 pm. OJ was the first to wake up, as always. He woke up with Mephone in his arms, who seemed to be having a very good dream. OJ was happy to see Mephone smiling, even when it was in his sleep. OJ didn't want to move, because Mephone doesn't sleep very heavy, and he would most likely wake up. OJ was about to check the time, when suddenly a loud fire work went off. Mephone woke up startled, and immediately sat up. OJ sat up aswell. "Are you okay?" OJ asked, slightly turning Mephone to face him. "I was gonna ask you that!" Mephone said. Mephone was able to move, so they got up and went downstairs. They went out of the small beach house they rented to find Paper and Pickle lighting fireworks. "This is what I woke up too? Your friends being idiots?" Mephone said, looking at OJ. "Maybe.?" OJ said. "Would a kiss help?" OJ said. OJ immediately started laughing afterwards. "Sh-shut up! That's not even funny!" Mephone said- kicking OJ. Guess Pickle and Paper heard them, cause they turned around to face them. "Come on! Come help us light fire works!" Pickle shouted. "Absolutely n-" Mephone was cut off by OJ grabbing his arm and dragging him over to Pickle and Paper.

To be continued I guess- luckily I'm gonna make more parts for this one :D