Mephoj chap: 5 season: 2

(TW: Claustrophobia)

    "Hey OJ, how did it go?" Mephone asked, walking over to OJ. "It- it went actually.. pretty well!" OJ responded. "Good." Mephone said, seeming to be relieved. "Hey! You two haven't lit any fireworks yet!" Pickle shouted from a distance. "Alright alright, we're coming!" OJ shouted back. The rest of the night went pretty smoothly. They lit fireworks for a bit, had a group dinner in a big restaurant, then slowly people went back to their beach houses. Mephone and OJ were the last ones to go back. Everybody had a good nights sleep, because tomorrow was the day of the concert.

     OJ woke up early in the morning. He set a reminder to watch the concert on TV. Mephone has a bit of claustrophobia, and OJ wouldn't be good to Mephone if he forced him to go just so he could have fun while Mephone was crying and throwing up in the bathroom. He also didn't want to leave Mephone behind, because he promised this weekend he would be with Mephone most of the time. "OJ, you can go to the concert, you know? I wouldn't mind, I just can't go with you." Mephone said as he poured OJ some tea and placed it on a coaster beside him. "No, Mephone, I know how 'he' locked you up in those rooms, it's not your fault you have claustrophobia." OJ said in response. "That being said, if you aren't uncomfortable, what were those rooms like?".    

     "Well, ofcourse, they were small and very dark. 'He' tended to poke me with sharp objects, or, sometimes, rough rounded objects. Those felt like fingers, and it creeped me out. It always felt like someone was in the room with me, but yet the room was too small to have someone with me in there. But, how could I know?". Mephone sighed. OJ was glad Mephone was atleast able to say stuff like that out loud to him. He decided to change the subject. "Have a good sleep?" OJ asked. "Yeah, I didn't have a nightmare like last night." Mephone responded. "Want me to order food?" OJ asked. "Uh yeah, actually can we have something cold as like a drink or dessert? I'm sweating right now." Mephone responded. "Yeah! How about slushies?" OJ asked. "That'll work." Mephone said, sitting beside OJ. "Your body is very cold, did you know that?" Mephone asked. "Mhm, that's because I usually change out the stuff in my head often.. ya know, to not have it spoil?" OJ said, pulling Mephone closer.

     OJ and Mephone sat there until the food arrived. They decided to watch a movie while waiting. Even though they wouldn't finish it before food arrived, they would watch the rest while eating. OJ received a call. "Hey OJ!" Paper said on the other line. There was loud background noise. "What're you doing?". "Oh, I just ordered food, me and mephone were just watching a movie." OJ responded, rubbing mephones side. Mephone rapped his arm around OJ. "Ah, alright! Me, pickle and knife are getting ready for the concert." Paper said. "When are you coming?". OJ sighed. It was a small let down he wasn't going to the concert, but mephone was more important to him than anything. He didn't want to ditch him for some stupid concert everybody was talking about. 

     "OJ? You there?" Paper asked, wondering why OJ wasn't responding. "Ah, sorry, got distracted,, uhm.." OJ responded. "I can't make it, I'm sorry.". "Why not?" Paper asked, concerned. "You were so excited for that concert. Mephone looked up at OJ. Mephone felt that this was all his fault. He felt OJ rub his back. He tried to focus on the movie. "..are you comfortable with me saying it" OJ asked, looking down at Mephone. Mephone nodded. "Mephone has bad claustrophobia, Paper.". "OH MY GOD! I'm so sorry!" Paper shouted. OJ could here knife in the distance, but he didn't hear what he was saying. "He's fine now, we're just gonna watch it on the tv.". "Alright, I'll talk to you later.." Paper said. "Bye...".