Mephoj chap: 1 season: 2

OJ woke up at 3:00 am, distraught. He had that same nightmare he had a long while ago. He laid back down- trying not to think about it. It was no use. He did fall asleep again, but the nightmare got even worse- and he woke up gasping. This woke up Mephone4, who was laying beside him. OJ wasn't used to this- this had only happened once to him. For Mephone4, he had experienced this multiple times- but was still worried for his boyfriend. He sat up. "OJ?! Are you alright?!" Mephone asked- as he scooted closer to OJ. OJ immediately clinged to him- he didn't like what was going on- this only happened once when he was a kid. Mephone didn't know what to do- OJ was obviously different than him when this stuff happened- and he didn't know how to help. Mephone hugged OJ back. OJ was sweating, maybe even crying a little bit. He was scared- it felt so... realistic. "I don't know if I'm insane.. but have you felt any instances where- ya know- that guy felt like a murderer?" OJ asked- a tad bit calmer. "Well, he was manipulative- possibly abusive- but I didn't hear any threats or stuff like that from him.." Mephone said, looking down. Mephone wasn't worried to tell anything to OJ about his passed- they had warmed up to eachother enough. "I had a dream about- him killing everybody.- It felt like it was real- like that wasn't a dream.." OJ looked into Mephone's eyes- even tho they were looking downwards. Mephone paused, he didn't know what to say. He never thought about if he could be a murderer.  Then he remembered.. that bastard. He must've- he must've done that- killed his own creation. "He.. killed Mephone3GS.. well.. hurt him." Mephone said, he looked a mixture between angry and scared. OJ looked pissed.. he didn't like that his love was with a murderer.

They no longer did the nasty, jfc, I'm sorry for that

Oh also this was the sequel page- but instead of removing it I accidentally replaced it with this chapter- uhhh- so yeah- Anyways after like- a whole year I finally start the next Part- yaaay- I can't make any promises- but I'll try to post chapter two today (it's 12:00 am for me- so later on this afternoon)