Mephoj Chap: 6 season: 2

(Sorry I keep taking long breaks, I sometimes get very bored of this story and forget about it.)

     Mephone and OJ sat quietly on the couch. OJ switched through the channels as Mephone leaned on him, eating the popcorn OJ had set up. Mephone was kind of, zoning out. OJ wasn't paying much attention either, though he instantly began to rub Mephone's back as he leaned on him. Mephone suddenly gained back his conscious, and looked down at what he was eating. Popcorn.. him. He tried not to panic, he just slid the bowl over. This got OJ's attention, Mephone looked worried.

     "Something wrong?" OJ asked, fixing his posture and turning to the upset blue phone. Mephone turned away. "I'm fine, it's nothing." Mephone shot back. OJ was a bit startled at Mephone's snarky attitude, but he still persisted. "What happened? tell me." OJ asked, rubbing Mephone's shoulder. Mephone jerked away. "Baby blue, come on, tell me." OJ looked rather upset. Mephone still didn't respond, rapping himself up in a ball. "I'll give you a moment." OJ said, trying to keep his head up.

     The two sat in silence for what seemed like ages. Mephone stared at the door. He felt like somebody was going to come in at any moment and grab him.. or OJ. OJ just tried to pay attention to the TV until Mephone was ready to talk. "Popcorn." Mephone muttered just loud enough for OJ to hear. "Popcorn? Is there something wrong with it?" OJ asked. Then the realization hit him. Cobs. That image felt so wrong in his head. "Babe, you should've told me!" OJ said, getting closer to Mephone patting his back. "I just.. I.." Mephone tried to stay strong, but OJ's touch always makes him soft and vulnerable. He leaned against OJ beginning to cry. "Hey, it's okay. We can get something else to snack on, alright?" OJ whispered, kissing Mephone's back. Mephone calmed down, rubbing his head against OJ's glass. "Okay." Mephone said, getting up to get something else.

     The clock on the wall ticked. The concert would be starting at 9:00 pm, only 13 more minutes. OJ was, honestly, glad he stayed home with Mephone. Last year when he went to the concert, he came back with his glass having multiple cracks that he had to visit his doctor to fix, and it was the same every year before that. But, this time, he would be sitting at home with the only thing he needed, somebody to talk to and get comfortable with, and it's even better since it was his lover. Mephone came back with a bag of chips for them to share. OJ wrapped his arm around Mephone, pulling him in closer. Mephone leaned on him, feeling the cold, smooth glass once more, but it made him comfortable. He wrapped his arms tight around OJ.

The show was about to begin.