Mephoj Chap: 7 Season: 2

The countdown to the start of the show began. Five, Four, Three, Two, One. The camera shifted up to the sky as more fireworks shot out into the air. Throughout the show, Mephone and OJ tried to see any of their friends in the crowd. They also did small talk, a little bit of flirting. As the show came to a close three hours later, Mephone latched onto OJ. They both burst out in laughter, hugging eachother like it was the end of the world and it would be the last hug they got. OJ held Mephones hands and sighed. "I love you.. so much" OJ said, exasperated, kissing Mephone. Mephone just sat there in silence, holding onto OJ, smiling. He was so happy. For once, he had somebody that he felt really cared for him. Mephone collapsed against OJ's body, tired. OJ chuckled. "Why don't we go upstairs and catch some sleep." OJ whispered, wrapping his arms around Mephone and picking him up. Mephone just smiled and nodded.

That night was so nice for them. They quietly clinged onto eachother. No bad dreams, no bad people, no bad memories. Nothing bad filled their heads. The only thing they felt was eachother and the soft blankets and pillows surrounding them. Finally.

The next morning OJ woke up early. He was surprised to find he was still clinging onto Mephone. Mephone seemed so peaceful. He slowly slid out of bed, making sure to not disturb his sleep. Mephone needed more sleep anyway. He decided to get some fresh air. Leaving a note for Mephone, Sliding on his sandals Mephone had gotten him as a present, he opened the back door and walked down to the beach. Luckily the place they rented was right beside it. He was surprised to find Paper, Knife, Pickle, Salt, and Pepper had made a set up. Knife and Pickle were down at the water. Paper was collecting sea shells near them. Salt and Pepper were sun bathing, even though they don't have human skin and can't get a tan.

"Oh, look who's finally arrived." Knife chuckled. "Enjoy the night with your boyfriend, OJ?" Paper asked. "Oh- uh- yeah." OJ stuttered sitting down beside where Pepper and Salt were sunbathing. They made talk for a while, talking about yesterday's show. A few minutes later, OJ noticed Mephone walking down the path. OJ waved to him. Mephone walked their way. Salt was still a bit,, "salty",, ba dum tss (im so sorry) about the whole situation between OJ and Mephone, but she tried to not think about it. "So what did you think about last night, Mephone?" Pickle asked while helping paper count the amount of sea shells he had collected so far. "I know you couldn't make it but, still.". Mephone shifted his view to pickle to respond, "Oh- it was still pretty cool. Me and OJ had a lot of fun, right Ba- OJ?". "Yeah! It was still as neat as I remember- and I didn't get any scratches on my glass like I usually do." OJ said. Mephone sat down, leaning against OJ. OJ wrapped his arm around him.

"Hey, me and knife have a room together, why don't you guys come over and we can play some video games and have a good time!" Pickle said, wrapping his arm around knife. "I mean, sure! I don't have any plans tonight." Paper said. "As long as salty-salt wants to go!" Pepper responded, nudging Salts shoulder. "Sure, whatever." Salt said in her usual fashion. "We don't have plans either, so alright!" OJ said. "Meet at the front door between 6:00 - 6:30 pm, here's the number." Pickle said, handing out sticky notes to everyone. "Seeya then?" Knife said. Everyone agreed, and they all packed up and went home to get ready.

Hhhhh

Thank you all *cries*