Mephoj Chap: 8 Season: 2

Mephone and OJ were out the door by 5:50 pm. Luckily the place Pickle and Knife were staying in was only a few miles down. They got in the car and drove off. "Wanna listen to something on the radio?" OJ asked, keeping his eyes on the road. Mephone shifted his view from the window to OJ. "Sure!" Mephone happily responded, rubbing the hand OJ wasn't using to drive. OJ smiled softly, then turned up the radio. The radio played the song "Meant to be" by Bebe rexha (I had to throw that song in there it's perfect for this moment istg). Mephone hummed along with the song. OJ soon followed. They listened to songs for around ten minutes until they arrived at the place Pickle and Knife were. OJ held Mephone's hand as they walked up the small hill the place was on. The place exterior had light blue walls, a porch, and a brown wood door.

     "Hey guys!" Pickle said, who was at the side of the porch. He hopped down the steps. "Your here pretty early! Nobody else has arrived yet.". "Cool!" OJ said enthusiastically, still clutching Mephone's hand in his own. "Come inside! We have drinks and board games!" Pickle said, leading them onto the porch and inside. "Thank you." Mephone said. The house was bigger than it seemed. "Good"  Mephone said in his own head. "Atleast I don't have to worry about"-. "Hey babe! Wanna come play monopoly with us?" OJ asked. "Ofcourse!" Mephone said, getting up rapping his arm around OJ's. 

     The rest of the night was great, no incident, nothing wrong, everything was okay. Mephone and OJ were the last ones to leave, waving goodbye to both Pickle and Knife and heading home.

(NSFW warning: a lil bit inappropriate)

     At home, Mephone and OJ sat in bed. OJ shifted his view to Mephone, who was watching some type of zombie movie on the tv in the corner. He softly kissed Mephone's neck. Mephone chuckled, shifting his view to OJ. Mephone looked down at him as OJ slowly bit into Mephone's neck. "Mm.." Mephone sighed. OJ rubbed Mephone's back. "Just tell me if you want me to stop, okay?" OJ said, a little bit worried. "I'm okay OJ, continue." Mephone said. OJ continued. "Ngh.." Mephone softly moaned. OJ began to kiss him softly, with Mephone slowly melting into it, kissing him back. "I love you, so much.." OJ said, kissing Mephone once again. He didn't even need Mephone to respond, he continued kissing him softly wherever he could think of. He then finally stopped, looked at Mephone, then shifted his view to the tv. "What're you watching?". "Oh, I just clicked on something random on Netflix that had zombies in it, to be honest.". OJ pulled Mephone over, wrapping his arms around him and kissing his backside. Mephone chuckled again. They both lie down again, gazing into each others eyes. They fall asleep.

     POV shift

     "God damn it!" Steve cobs yelled, banging his hand on the table. "If we lose one more machine while trying to capture this failed project I'm going to go insane.". "Sir" an unknown voice said from the shadow in the door way. Cobs sighed, shifting his view to the figure. "Yes, [REDACTED]?". "We may have something perfect for the capturing of entity Mephone4, but there is going to be a lot of steps to achieve this, are you sure-" "Great! Send me the instructions and I'll get right on it.". The figure sighed. "He never listens to anything potentially harmful, huh." the figure thought, looking around Cobs' desk. "Yes sir."