UA

"Fuck you and your stupid reputation. I wouldn't learn jack shit from your stupid agency."
<Y/N Todoroki>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Y/N Todoroki. I was able to get into UA through recommendation. And because of that some of my classmates made snide remarks. I didn't ever bother disputing them because I saw no point in doing so. Let them fake wannabe heroes think what they want. With their attitudes there was no way they'd become top heroes.

The reasoning I wanted to become a hero was to prove to my old man that I didn't need his stupid fire quirk to be the best. I had to prove to him that I was strong without it, it was a selfish reason. I know. But it's what made me work hard. I had a goal. I was going to reach that goal no matter what. The other reason was because he didn't believe in me to be a hero, nor did he believe in my nii-san either. So to avenge my older brother I want to become a hero.

As of right now we were near the end of our sports festival. Honestly I could care less about winning, but winning would prove this old man wrong and it would encourage my Otōto to work just as hard. Right now I was up against the bright and talkative Nejire Hado. Hado was strong, I'll give her that. However her quirk moves slow, but as soon as it hits, it was powerful. We were currently waiting to be called up, they were giving us a little bit of a break to heal up and do whatever we needed to do.

"Y/N."

I looked to see my father. I was surprised he was even here. Last I checked he didn't really care. All he cared about was Shoto, and making sure he was the best child.

"What a pleasure seeing you here, Endeavor."

I said sarcastically, not really caring. I wanted him out of my sights. He held a scold on his face, as I glare right back into his ice cold blue eyes. His eyes read that he was surprised and even held a bit of pride within them.

"I'm surprised you made it this far. I didn't actually believe it, so I had to see it for myself."

I scoff at his remark. The only child he cared for was Shoto, my Otōto. He didn't care so much about the rest of us quote on quote failed experiments. It was then announced that me and Hado stand on the opposite sides and wait to walk on. I get up and shove my father out of the way,

"If you win this and encourage your brother to keep using his ice quirk because he sees how strong yours is, I will be very upset with you. He needs to learn to use his fire quirk."

I didn't like how he threatened Shoto. I knew that's what he was doing. He was telling me to lose because he wanted my ice powers to be seen as weak by my little brother. I wasn't going to let him punish Shoto for my selfish needs. I continued walking without looking back.

"Here we have the ice queen herself, Y/N Todoroki!"

I walk up on the platform, fully ready to sacrifice whatever agencies were looking into me for the sake of my brother's happiness and protection.

"And against her is the very talkative and overjoyed airhead, Nejire Hado!"

"Hi everyone! Oo! So many people have entered to see the final battle."

She says with a smile plastered on her face. It then turned a little bit serious as the match was being called to start. Once it started I started to surf on my ice making it seem like I was going to entrap her within walls of it. She used her energy quirk and aimed it at me, I could've easily dodged it but I just rolled my eyes and took the hit, I forced a bit of my ice to assist me in knocking me out of bounds. Gasps of shock came into play as they fully expected me to win. Hado walks up to me as I'm out of the ring and has a pitiful look in her eyes, it was obvious she knew the draw back of my quirk.