Return

"Just because you're as cold as ice, doesn't stop me from trying to be your friend, Todoroki-Chan."
<Nejire Hado>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I waved Hawks a goodbye and thanked him for all that he's done. He smirks and waves back,

"Hey Frostbite. When you start getting those so called work studies, I won't be able to work with you. Something about needing to be a hero longer and applying for that stuff at UA. But I will give you some Recommendations, if you need anything to hesitate to come here and train. Maybe you'll learn to fly."

I flip him off and he took that as a yes and laughs. While he was interning me, he was able to let loose and joke around with me. He allowed me to joke back and even sometimes flipping the bird to him as he would do the same. It's a little inside joke between the two of us as we got along. It took him knocking me to my butt in order for me to warm up to him and stop giving him the cold shoulder.

I hop onto the train and begin my adventure back home, as the next day I would be heading to school. I kind of dreaded going home. I just hope that my father wouldn't be there because honestly I didn't feel like getting lectured.

I was about to enter my home when I was suddenly tackled into a group hug by all my siblings. It forced me to drop whatever I was holding whenever they hugged me, and forced me out of my own head. Which for the most part was a good thing.

"Guys I was only gone for a little bit.."

I say softly as I hug them all back. Fuyumi was super excited to see me again, something about having girl time was needed. I barely broke a smile out and Natsuo was poking my shoulder.

"Well are you going to tell us how the internship went? Are you going to be able to do work studies with him?"

I groan, as I pick up my luggage, Fuyumi had hit Natsuo in the head and had him help me with my bag. Shoto naturally grabbed my other one without me saying anything. I yawn a bit as we walk towards my room and place my things within there. It was exhausting working with the bird man, but he did make me quicker with my ice and taught me how to be faster without using too much of my own quirk. When we got to my room I noticed a few things that were off. I forgot that I had a picture of mom and I on my dresser. It was of me and her on my birthday, the last one she spent with us before being admitted into the hospital.

I bit my lip softly to prevent myself from crying, I walk over towards the dresser and put it down, forgetting that it was even there to begin with. I quickly walk out of my room and passed by all my siblings. They all held concerned looks on their faces as I went to the training room. Something was bothering me and I couldn't express it towards my siblings. I didn't leave that picture up. I've kept it down ever since she was admitted into the hospital.

Always feeling as if I was one of the reasons why she snapped. I was almost a spitting image of my father, I had his red hair and natural resting bitch face he always wore as well. The only thing I got from her were my ice powers. I even got his heat resistant to flames, making it hard for me to get burned.. Touya was the one to discover that with me. I ran my hands through my red (h/l) hair, I saw it had some streaks of white, but even then it wasn't as noticeable.

Instead of using my quirk I attempted to mediate within the training room. I was tempted to go to the spot where Toya and I had always practiced. But I decided to go to a training room. That was until I heard the door open and close swiftly and quickly. I knew who it was, based on how much the door had to open, I instantly threw an ice shard at him.

"Y/N. Calm down."

I looked up and realized I made a mistake. It wasn't father like I thought it was, it was Natsuo. He knew me better than Fuyumi and Shoto because we were both close to our eldest brother. He walks over to me and places a hand on my shoulder. Instantly he pulls me into a hug and rubs my back.