Arcade Adventures

"Sorry ladies, but the four of us have plans that don't need your snottiness around. So if you could kindly fuck off that would be great."
~Y/N Todoroki~
—————————————————————

"This weekend we should go to the arcade!"

Screamed an excited Togata. We were all just casually eating out food and his sudden out burst caused Amajiki to pop out some Sakura petals. Amajiki looked really flustered, I quickly helped pick up the petals as he was already picking them up. I've been friends with the trio for 6 months now and a lot has happened between the three of us, we've been getting a long great lately and I couldn't ask for better people I would like to call friends. Hado was clapping her hands and agreeing,

"We should totally go! Ooo it'll be so fun to hang out with Todoroki-Chan after school!"

Amajiki took the petals from my hand and threw them into a nearby tree area to fertilize it some more. This happened too often for him and he knew exactly where to put the petals that would pop from time to time. If he got scared, or too excited, they naturally popped. The petals were this light pink color, letting us know that he's been eating enough for his quirk. I turned my head to look at the periwinkle haired girl and gave her a confused look.

"Who said i would be going?"

"I did, you better be there. Even Amajiki doesn't miss out on hang outs!"

Nejire whines. I just sigh and rub my forehead. I eventually succumb to her wishes,

"Fine."

Looks like I'll be going to an arcade this weekend. That'll be fun explaining to my siblings as they know I have a deep disliking to hanging out with people who aren't my family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you mean you have friends and you're going to hang out with them?"

Natsuo was currently on bed and was laying down on it. He does this from time to time where he likes to bother me. Most of the time I would be reading at my desk, so he was a bit surprised to see me in my closet trying to pick out clothes to wear. It was now the weekend, and it was the day where me, Togata, Hado, and Amajiki go to the arcade. I roll my eyes and make a tiny snow rock and throw it at him.

"Is it really that hard to believe that I somehow made friends."

"You made friends Y/N?!"

Oh great, here comes Fuyumi. She was holding a laundry basket and had slammed my screen open as she overheard our conversation. Shoto was even leaning against the screen frame and was surprised as well. They all knew I was antisocial and right now they were pissing me off.

"Yes. Now all of you out before I freeze you all."

Fuyumi and Natsuo were laughing and actually left. Shoto was still standing there. He looks at me with a questionable look.

"Isn't it kind of useless to make friends? You go to UA. You should train to become a stronger hero."

I glance at him. I set the shirt down that I was going to wear and kept my eyes locked to his heterochromia eyes. I sigh.

"Making friends can guarantee that in the future someone will always have your back. It's not useless to make friends. It also helps with most mental states, Shoto. As you can tell I've never been as happy, Shoto. I don't know what it's like to have friends, Shoto. I've been bullied at that school for almost the past year, Shoto. So no, it's not useless to make friends, and training with friends can make you stronger, Shoto. It's okay to take a break every now and then."