Work Studies

"Now I could save you the embarrassment of reading your rather small file, or if you have anything to say, please fill me in."
~Midnight

Even though it was pretty early within the school year, it was obvious that being a second year would be more focused on perfecting our quirks, working with other heroes, and actually doing hero work. That's why when class started today, we were immediately met with Principal Nezu and Midnight. I guess they would be the ones to start class with us today.

"Hello Heroes!"

Principal Nezu said excitedly as we all began to take our seats. The bell had rang and a group of students were late. Midnight took note of this and immediately called them out about it.

"As a hero, you shouldn't be late to any combat. Even though this is just class, you better tighten up your act. Always treat class as if it's the battlefield, if you're late again while I'm here, I will not hesitate to expel any of you."

She didn't give them any time to sit down, she knew that they would've tried to sneak around her and act like they were here on time.

"Midnight, they're the least of your worries. The students who came in late are exceptionally excellent students. If you're worried about someone being late it should be Y/n Todoroki. Always the last one to get to the training fields and to leave the locker room when coming back to class."

Miss Rama states. I could feel eyes on me as she had called me out on something that wasn't really an issue. She didn't set up a time limit of when I should be there. I take 5 minutes tops, and that's because of the way my hero suit is, I have to wrap up my arms in a certain way to hold my little heaters. Midnight turns ever so slightly to look at Miss Rama, she was about to say something when a student had decided to make the dumb decision to talk and back up Miss Rama.

"Yeah, Todoroki is late every time to training and it always takes her forever to get her ice down as well. On top of that I don't understand why she's still in this class, her being 'recommended' is just an excuse for you guys to keep her daddy's money invested within the school. She's a horrible hero, and doesn't give a shit about anyone. Along with the fact that she can barely use her quirk well."

It was Nakamara. She was such a teacher's pet, she also believed that she was the best and was the top student. She wasn't, but I wouldn't say anything. Midnight glared at Nakamara, as she was one of the students who was late to class. She looks back at our teacher and then looks at Nezu. Nezu shrugs and allows midnight to do whatever she wanted. Midnight walks out of the class, and within a few minutes came back with two files. She looks at me, and I gave her nod. I knew what the file was, I'm almost 100% sure it was my file as to why I'm in the school and notes from teachers.

"Y/N Todoroki, recommended by her previous teacher in middle school and by two teachers here at UA. Y/N Todoroki excelled in quick critical thinking when it came to any hero-like activities, excelled in quirk usage and being able to understand both her quirk and her draw backs. S+ in any and all grading material. Note from Shota 'EraserHead' Aizawa: Y/N Todoroki is an excellent student who needs to work on her social skills. Other than that I believe that she would be a great hero one day. Note from Hawks Agency: FrostBite is an excellent hero and is quick to learn from her mistakes, along with knowing when she's needed to take action. UA does a great job in teaching her what she needs to know, and if one student outshines like this, that shows how great UA is."

Midnight began reading some parts of the file that she was allowed to read. I didn't even know about how much they actually watch us here at UA. I didn't even know that Hawks had wrote something at all. Midnight closes my file and hands it to Nezu. Nezu happily takes it off her hands. She had another file in her hand that was much smaller than mine. She looks at Nakamara. She opens the file before saying,